• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SSHD Thunderhead

Skyward Sword HD
I am having so much problems. Trying to get the bridge lined up. Is there anyway I can reset it. I have read watched YT on it. But still no luck.
I think I have them in order need too move the last one and the other two move. Grrrrr

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
There isn't a way to reset it that I know of, but the best advice I have is to try to set it up where the last unaligned part of the bridge will move into place from getting caught on the barrier statues. Unfortunately, there's no exact solution, so it's partially guesswork to see where it'll end up.

I spent the better part of a half hour just trying to mess around and figure out how to complete it. It's pointlessly annoying, honestly.

Hit the switch that raises the middle blockage and push the twirly lever around so that the block aligns itself with the other two and then hit one of the other two switches carefully push the blocks past it, and continue that process.

I hope that helps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom