• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Throwback?

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
If SS does take place before Hyrule, like some speculate, will it be like the original LOZ and have no shops or villages like in the first one? I would prefer there be villages and towns because if i want solitude I'd just play metroid. What about you guys? thoughts? :~

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
Since you have to travel between Skyloft and Hyrule, there will probably be villages in Skyloft to visit. Hyrule, though, might be mostly wilderness. It would certainly make things interesting, having to explore Hyrule before anyone settled. However, I bet there will be some sort of people living there. Maybe the Zora and Gorons will by on land and Hylians are in Skyloft? The game could explain how the races first came into contact with each other.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
It was never stated that it takes place before Hyrule, it just takes place before OoT. And Hyrule is the land that you explore, I'm pretty sure you meant Hyrule Castle.

I personally think SS would be lacking if it didn't have villages to explore.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Just because LoZ was the first game made doesn't mean that it's the first in the timeline. I am of the popular belief that it actually falls close to the end of the timeline, so it wouldn't make any sense for the first game in the timeline to be similar to one of the last ones.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Oh my god stop overreacting, you stupid-nah I kid, I'm not a troll, but I'm just saying that I'd prefer there be villages in skyward sword mainly just because except for the original,there are towns in every Zelda game, and I don't feel that being alone is something I'd like, as I feel "being alone" is done better in metroid

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I would love for there to be villages. It's what makes Zelda fun. Because you get to interact with people it makes the land a lot more livelier. Without towns and villages the game would seem too empty. Depending on how they do it, it could work but then again it will probably get a little boring just doing everything straight forward with no one to do things for or talk to.

Last edited:
i keep forgetting how many people still dont accept the possibility that this is a hyrule before hylian settlement. It says link discovers a land below the clouds and its over run with monsters. thats proof enough for me to not imagine a plethera of npc's and happy villages all over the place. I think most of the towns and people will be in skyloft

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom