• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Through Mysterious Doors (SU)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh hi, it's Rainy again. :> The last RP I made didn't go too well, so I can understand that you don't want to join an RP with me ever again. X3 But I liked this idea when it came to me so I thought it'd be a cool RP idea, although if not then a story idea I'd write. ^^ Anyway, read on if you’re not bored yet and enjoy the plot summary!

You have signed up, for whatever reason, to go into a mysterious house where you've been told no one comes back out of. They've said that your goal in the house is to go through all the "levels" and come back out alive. The only thing you know is that you will be encountering things from fictional stories you've heard of. Why would you have signed up? They are offering one million dollars to a group that will take on this task and complete it. They also offer excitement, a life changing experience and you may take any riches you find in there. So are you up for the mysterious challenge?

Er, this was the dream I had last night. XD It was a super epic dream though, so once you’re in the adventure you'll wish you had the dream too. :rolleyes:

Fill out this form please if you wish to embark on this adventure. :>

HTML:
[B]Name:[/B]
[B]Gender:[/B]
[B]Age:[/B]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[B]Background:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]

The time setting is modern, although inside the house it changes. As for how many characters you can have, well I'd say two, but I might make some exceptions for three (meaning you can probably have three because Rainy is such a softy). Although too many characters will be chaotic so don't go nuts. :bleh: But be aware, this is an RP where people will die if mistakes are made, so be on your guard.

Oh and no Mary Sues and Gary Stues, kay? ;>

Any questions just ask!

Last edited:
I'm in! Kirinen/Kira combo right off the bat FTW. I just need some time to figure out how to go about with Kira--she has a total of three backstories, and yeah.

I settled on the Era backstory for both characters, whee ^^

Name: Kirinen Aberita
Appearance: Ice-blue eyes, straight hair that's almost black. She's tall and lithe, at 5'9".
Background: At the age of seventeen, she accidentally started a fire that killed her family, her boyfriend, and destroyed her home. After she finished high school, one of her other personalities forced her to try to live a normal life in a bookstore while they went about their business unbeknown to her, and she's been trapped in that situation for years. She came to the experiment seeking a better life and perhaps freedom from the cruelty of the alter's command.
Other: Kirinen has multiple personality disorder. She mostly stays in control of the alter personalities, but she's actually an alter herself--a secret she struggles to keep. Despite this unfortunate attribute, she's an excellent leader.

Name: Kira Castillo
Appearance: A rather tall and muscular Hispanic woman with boyishly short hair a few tones darker than her caramel skin. Her eyes are turquoise, the most feminine feature she has--she can easily be mistaken for a man. She wears heavy work boots, black pants, and a beige turtleneck with the sleeves cut off to stay at the lowest temperature but hide as much of her flawed body as possible. She wraps her right arm--the non-mechanical one--with white strips of fabric to protect it form whatever chemicals she may have lying around. Because.. her workshop is really, really messy.
Background: Raised by a mechanic for a life as an engineer, she was involved in a horrible accident around eighteen and repaired mechanically. As a result, she has two robotic limbs, her left shoulder and much of her neck is skinless, instead covered with a strange black material, among other things. She went to the experiment because she secretly missed the days she spent working as a scientist herself and really has nothing better to do.
Other: She suffers intensely form heat exhaustion--above 75 degrees Fahrenheit she's at risk of fainting, and temperatures above 90 are potentially lethal. She is skilled with technical things as a result of her upbringing and the fact that she's half machine herself, but very hostile and intimidating.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Ian Komma
Appearance: Tall, athletic build, brown hair, brown eyes, wears a t-shirt and jeans.
Backstory: Raised in London.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...I'm entering this because I wanna use Fem!Luke in a DGN RP.

Name: Lulu O'Hare
Appearance: Pretty and innocent-looking. Has curly honey-blonde hair in two loose ponytails and big blue eyes. Wears a white short-sleeved button-down shirt 'country-girl' tied over a blue cami, a ruffled light denim skirt and white flip-flops.
Backstory: Her parents died when she was a little girl, in a fire that she accidentally caused when she tried to cook dinner for them. She's been moved from foster home to foster home because of her aggravatingly ditzy and innocent nature. Now that she's a legal adult... She really has no way to get money because she can't hold down a job for the same reason she couldn't hold down a home. She decided to do this challenge because it 'sounded like fun' and 'couldn't be as bad as it sounds'.

Thank you and good day to sir.

Last edited:

Toboe

Melody Malone
Name: Melody Malone
Hair color/Style: Blond, short and curly
Eye color: Brown
Clothes: Tan trench coat, black dress with no sleeves
Personality: Sly
Other: None

My sister said I could just post this 'cause I'm lazy:)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Ha, no! Kidding, yeah I'll save you a spot man. ;> I still haven't got my characters up yet so we're waiting. X3

By the way, approved for everybody now. :>

EDIT:

Le my characters

Name: Harley Windell
Appearance: Long light brown hair in a braid, regular garb of the times, average build, dark eyes that are a little purple
Background: She had been living with and taking care of her grandmother instead of going to school after high school, and then she saw the oppertunity to earn some sweet money whilst doing something possibly pretty easy. So she signed on to help give her grandmother a better home and also herself

Name: Kateo Cordelain
Appearance: Short dark hair that's a little curly, close cut beard, dark blue eyes, wears regular garb of this time, has a pretty average body build
Background: A pretty quiet guy, Kateo's parents passed from cancer pretty recently, and since then he hasn't been doing too good having to take care of their debts and things. So he saw this oppertunity as his salvation and signed on to do whatever it took

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom