• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I want to vote but I know whichever one I choose will be the wrong one. I've been slightly suspicious of Caps this whole time, but Kirino has more physical evidence against him. LG was my preferred lynch for today, but here goes nothing.

Vote: TheCapsFan
If kirino has more evidence against him then why did you vote for caps? Why and when were you suspicious of caps? This is the first I'm hearing about this.

Vote: kirino

Theres just no reason for me not to believe caps and clearly leslie and chevy are teamed together. @Rubik if you think I'm town then vote with me here.

later today I'll get all the chats up and stuff

the mafia was caps, lg and naga
kirino was survivor
everyone else was town
I'll get all the other stuff out later as well once I am fully awake

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gg scum.
I totally called that Naga jailed his own scumbud n1, so guess it was good y'all killed me. Lol. Well that and the fact that me and Killjoy were lovers.

@Kirino

I am so, so sorry.

I really did have some paranoia towards the end, but in hindsight recognize that your option was just better for both of us. LG and I knew you had a bulletproof, but we thought you were BS-ing the Survivor part. LG and I were literally commenting about how ****ty we felt in scum chat after we realized you were telling the truth.

Regardless, well played and you deserve that victory.

----------

What a fun first real game here on ZD. We took some huge risks and it looks like they paid off in the end (Yes, I really did have Naga jail me), but you all have been a splendid group to play mafia with. I'm sure I'm going to have a target on my back in the next game; can't wait to get lynched D1. :P

Special shoutouts to @LittleGumball for being an absolutely wonderful mafia partner and @KingofDominaria for making me **** my pants on D2.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I died pretty quickly (I really shouldve paid attention to EoD better, I thought it was an hour later than it was), but the one day I played was a lot of fun. Thanks for having me, guys! And good game everyone.

Kirino

Tatakae
@TheCapsFan:

How EoD went down between us ;(

I’m a little butthurt, but it’s fine lol. You guys played really well and deserved to win, and I doubt I would’ve even suspected you much if it weren’t for your claim about me. I definitely had fun with this game overall, and I’d love to see you (and KoD for that matter) back here for future games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom