• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Alright, here's the deal.

My role determines whether or not a player has some form of outside communication or not with another player. My actions are as follows:
N1 was jailed.
N2 targeted Ex, they did not have outside communication.
N3 targeted Kirino, they do have outside communication.

Seeing as Rubik and I were in a chat yesterday, the only possibility I can see for Kirino to have outside chat is if they were scum. I think this is pretty concrete evidence against them, unless there is some way for Rubik to have targeted two people?

I targeted Kirino yesterday because from my POV, they were the biggest wildcard. To me Ex and Rubik were essentially confirmed town, and I saw both LG or Chevy as possible partners for FG, had FG been scum. Chevy and FG had really weird interactions in the first part of the day yesterday, but I was really confused about FG's lack of willing to vote LG as well; obviously, they defended this by saying they had already tried to kill LG or something like that, but in this world FG is scum and they are likely lying anyway. So I didn't want to target either of them for fear of missing information about the other, as I saw both as concrete possibilities.

My logic is this: If Kirino comes up without outside info, we lynch one of LG and Chevy today and the other tomorrow. If Kirino comes up with outside info, we can lynch them today and then one of the other two tomorrow. out of the other two I think it's more likely LG based on the evidence already built up against them, and given Ex's perspective of Chevy. If we still lose in this scenario, then GGWP Rubik I guess.

Since votes are locked I'm willing to hear arguments, but I'm pretty sold on lynching Kirino today.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My ability only works on even nights tbh so you weren't going to get a result anyway. And just bc you didnt get a result doesnt automatically make me scum, clearly something interfered.

Who were your previous targets?
I forgot to use it n1 because I was away from home and don't have Discord on my phone and n2 I targeted Ex, so not much help.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer

My role determines whether or not a player has some form of outside communication or not with another player. My actions are as follows:
N1 was jailed.

Seeing as Rubik and I were in a chat yesterday, the only possibility I can see for Kirino to have outside chat is if they were scum. I think this is pretty concrete evidence against them, unless there is some way for Rubik to have targeted two people?

I targeted Kirino yesterday because from my POV, they were the biggest wildcard. To me Ex and Rubik were essentially confirmed town, and I saw both LG or Chevy as possible partners for FG, had FG been scum. Chevy and FG had really weird interactions in the first part of the day yesterday, but I was really confused about FG's lack of willing to vote LG as well; obviously, they defended this by saying they had already tried to kill LG or something like that, but in this world FG is scum and they are likely lying anyway. So I didn't want to target either of them for fear of missing information about the other, as I saw both as concrete possibilities.

My logic is this: If Kirino comes up without outside info, we lynch one of LG and Chevy today and the other tomorrow. If Kirino comes up with outside info, we can lynch them today and then one of the other two tomorrow. out of the other two I think it's more likely LG based on the evidence already built up against them, and given Ex's perspective of Chevy. If we still lose in this scenario, then GGWP Rubik I guess.

Since votes are locked I'm willing to hear arguments, but I'm pretty sold on lynching Kirino today.
This could be big. I say wait for Kirino, let him have words and also ask Rubik if he can multitarget, and then go ahead and take Kirino to lunch.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I forgot to use it n1 because I was away from home and don't have Discord on my phone and n2 I targeted Ex, so not much help.
unfortunate for reasons i cannot even begin to count
This could be big. I say wait for Kirino, let him have words and also ask Rubik if he can multitarget, and then go ahead and take Kirino to lunch.
ugggghhhh i hate waiting but it is the morally correct thing to do

@Rubik pls give thoughts thanks
@Kirino are you sleeping bc wake up ***** lmao
@TheCapsFan since rubik is a stinker and won't answer and i'm impatient, did you talk about anything important in your private chat? or was it similar to his and mine just "hello hi"

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Ok question, LG. If we lynch Kirino and he flips red, who's your #2 lynch target? Because everyone else seems to think it's you.
tbh it has to be you, he white knighted you during The Event and generally has never thrown suspicion your way that i can recall; on top of that due to Role Stuff™ caps and rubik are looking pretty solidly town. everyone else is just wrong i guess lmao idk what to tell you

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
tbh it has to be you, he white knighted you during The Event and generally has never thrown suspicion your way that i can recall; on top of that due to Role Stuff™ caps and rubik are looking pretty solidly town. everyone else is just wrong i guess lmao idk what to tell you
Yeah I was afraid of that. Kinda makes this awkward.

Kirino

Tatakae

N1 was jailed.

lmfao you are so full of ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom