• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Funnygurl has died. She was...

NOT FLIPPED

Night 3 will last 24 hours ending at 10:00 PM Eastern Time Sunday, September 12th.

Night 3 begins now.

In the night...

ExLight has died. He was...

GREEN

Day 4 will last 72 hours ending at 10:00 PM Eastern, Wednesday, September 15th.

Day 4 begins now.

THE GAME HAS ENTERED LYLO. ALL VOTES CAST WILL NOW BE LOCKED IN, AND CANNOT BE CHANGED ONCE THEY ARE CAST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
O **** locked votes ok dam

Okay since we're in lylo fg must have been town I think. Scum team has to be leslie and chevy (unless rubik is somehow scum? And caps being jailed makes him town so) anyway I'll happily lynch either one; if anyone has any thots on where to start voting I'm in as long as it's one of them two

Kirino

Tatakae
The fact that we’re now in LYLO means that FG must’ve been town, so it’s basically certain that LG is scum, and I think it’s obvious that we’ll end up lynching her today. The question is who her partner is. Chevy is pretty hard to see given how strongly LG was pushing him and still is, and Caps is also hard to see, given that he was jailed by Naga and pushed for LG’s lynch. Rubik seems more likely than both, with the only defense being his neighbor chat with LG, although that could’ve been faked. In any case, I guess I’ll hold off on voting for now, and everyone else should be careful about doing so too: if anyone votes for town, then nothing can stop scum from just piling on and winning the game.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The fact that we’re now in LYLO means that FG must’ve been town, so it’s basically certain that LG is scum, and I think it’s obvious that we’ll end up lynching her today. The question is who her partner is. Chevy is pretty hard to see given how strongly LG was pushing him and still is, and Caps is also hard to see, given that he was jailed by Naga and pushed for LG’s lynch. Rubik seems more likely than both, with the only defense being his neighbor chat with LG, although that could’ve been faked. In any case, I guess I’ll hold off on voting for now, and everyone else should be careful about doing so too: if anyone votes for town, then nothing can stop scum from just piling on and winning the game.
I was neighbors with Cap last night.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok big claim time. My ability was a tracker, I learn who a player visits and if they performed a killing action. I got no result up until last night, when I watch LG and I'm informed I'll get my result at the end of the next night phase, which is too late anyway. I was also just informed that I'm now a vanilla townie, but it's not from claiming my role. This alone gives me bad feelings about LG, but I don't wanna make any hasty moves just yet.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Ok big claim time. My ability was a tracker, I learn who a player visits and if they performed a killing action. I got no result up until last night, when I watch LG and I'm informed I'll get my result at the end of the next night phase, which is too late anyway. I was also just informed that I'm now a vanilla townie, but it's not from claiming my role. This alone gives me bad feelings about LG, but I don't wanna make any hasty moves just yet.
My ability only works on even nights tbh so you weren't going to get a result anyway. And just bc you didnt get a result doesnt automatically make me scum, clearly something interfered.

Who were your previous targets?

I apologize for not being around earlier, it's been a busy day at work today. I do have some info though I'll come in and talk about it later this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom