• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
What are the song names?

Why would you use it on LG when you and her were the leading wagons? If it doesn't work when you die then she'd still see the next Day Phase and if she got lynched then you'd've wasted the shot. Not to mention that right now we probably need a Doctor shot rather than a kill shot since that would give us another phase instead of risking shortening it?
Can you address these?

Can you address these?

42 laughter
'i've never seen one fall so gracefully"
Item obtained

also, my powers are gone since i claimed. i saw that there wasn't momentum on lg so i was hoping we'd just go for someone who wasn't me and i'd get my flip later. and yeah no doctor shot now man

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm pretty skeptical of FG's claim, yeah, especially since we know that scum have fakeclaims; it's also convenient given that her losing it by claiming means she doesn't have to do anything with it now. Beyond that, it's bizarre that she scum read LG, but didn't use her role on her and is now focusing on a me/Ex team of all things, which is probably what I'd expect from them being in a scum team together.

I also have the same suspicion on LG as before with her Chevy vote and her persistence with it. Not much else she said stands out enough to me to really comment.

I'd be pretty fine with voting for FG now honestly, but idk if other people want me to hammer. In any case, I suppose there's no real reason to not let the next couple of hours play out if anyone wants to say something, especially since I'll actually be here for EoD this time.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I'm pretty skeptical of FG's claim, yeah, especially since we know that scum have fakeclaims; it's also convenient given that her losing it by claiming means she doesn't have to do anything with it now. Beyond that, it's bizarre that she scum read LG, but didn't use her role on her and is now focusing on a me/Ex team of all things, which is probably what I'd expect from them being in a scum team together.

I also have the same suspicion on LG as before with her Chevy vote and her persistence with it. Not much else she said stands out enough to me to really comment.

I'd be pretty fine with voting for FG now honestly, but idk if other people want me to hammer. In any case, I suppose there's no real reason to not let the next couple of hours play out if anyone wants to say something, especially since I'll actually be here for EoD this time.
I also lose my role if I claim.

you've literally mischaracterized what i've done. i wanted to go for lg-- i still want to-- but more importantly i want to lvie

I was thinking either LG or FG is scum, so if the wagon is FG I'll roll with that. I'm good with either.
you literally just had FG in your townlean group. what changed? did FG tell you in scum chat to bus her?

fine let me full claim my role so that it doesn't exist anymore
you...could have just said it was role related?

with regards to your roleclaim...it's plausible, I suppose, but I think your actions at this point (or lack thereof) speak louder than your words. I think it's odd for a potential JOAT to not have any investigative powers as well. the logic for not going after LG makes sense now, but still I don't know why you wouldn't just say it was role related...if it's true that you're town and your role disappears when you claim, I feel like you would have been more cautious. but I suppose you've been pretty carefree this game, so it fits your mantra...idk. At this point I'm fairly certain this is a bluff.

I don't feel great about fg's claim, personally.
i...wish you would do a bit more solving, Rubik. Going into a potential MYLO situation I feel like you should have more to say about the game (and the claim) than this. How do you feel about LG? Kirino? Chevy?

well i'm gonna go so if y'all wanna lynch me then go for it

ex if you're town i hope you figure it out
1631410223372.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom