• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
and even Rubik and Ex I wouldn't consider completely cleared.
rubik maybe, but that would make two scum that could communicate at night. imo ex is cleared at least of being mafia specifically because of whatever the **** that role was, switching votes is too OP for scum imo (barring the nerfs i mentioned earlier)
Basically, you were suspicious of Chevy because he questioned the Rubik wagon and said it was too hasty. But you yourself admitted that you had no idea what it was based on besides KoD's gut. So wouldn't it be perfectly legitimate for Chevy to question this sudden and seemingly baseless wagon in the way he did?
I think i see what you mean? but the difference is i was asking what the case on rubik was while chevy said "why are you going so hard it's only day 2" and then almost immediately followed kod's lead. genuinely for real was there a case in the giant wall post i didn't read

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Where did you say this? You say it was sarcasm but I thought that was the KoD scumread part, did you say this at some point?
it was sarcasm the bit was that i did not say that verbatim. my post got ignored i think until today, just responded to leslie abt it
Is this really solving though? Honestly, how much does it matter which player scum killed and which player was shot? The important part was that they were both on the same wagon D1, and we already figured that **** out.
it matters a little imo, there's a little bit of use in figuring out which role killed who, because that can lead to figuring out the killers' intents. it led ex to me, and he's wrong, but it still gave him something to work with.
See here is where I disagree. I believe votes are always the most important, regardless of whether or not they are from inactives or actives. You can be an inactive player and get cleared on your vote alone, whereas you can be an active player and get caught based on your votes. Even if you are inactive, you should always leave a vote on the people that YOU think are scummy, not throw it away for the sake of having a vote. Doing that can help town even more by at least giving a little bit of insight into your thought process, and help with regards to interactions between players as well. So IMO both behaviors were sus.
fair. tbh i'm usually daydreaming d1 anyway bc i normally work off of flips. i'm too stinky to work purely off hypotheticals umu

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i just don't know how to answer a ****ing question do i

it was sarcasm the bit was that i did not say that verbatim. my post got ignored i think until today, just responded to leslie abt it
so this is in regards to this post:
Idk what's going on with the rubik wagon was there something in the wall post I didnt read or is it just kod's gut that we're all following
that was me questioning chevy but, as i mentioned, it was largely ignored

I had previously voiced suspicion of Fig and stated right before that I was most likely to vote him, so it was hardly me simply following Ex when I decided to do just that.
You did voice suspicion, so I suppose it was not only following Ex, but it certainly was convenient at the very least. And (I think I've said this before) even if Ex's actions didn't seem like it was something scum would do to you, I feel like it would have been more natural and towny to at least question what was going on before voting, which you didn't do. So there is the possibility that it created an opportunity to mislynch a town player. Does that make sense?

first of all, there's a scum between lg chevy and kirino, at least one, this is right. thanks

2nd, chevy is not scum and i will die on that hill

kirino is.... fine? their takes were pretty safe for the most part. i think them easing off of chevy last phase looks good, but again, null.

lg proposed a lynch order of two towns last phase (fig, KoD), and as KoD pointed out last phase, she said she wanted to leave her vote somewhere where there wasn't any action since she wasn't making an eod. why would a town ever want to make an inconsequential vote? but again this is like a level 1 read, but again it's something, and given that there has to be a scum between lg chevy and kirino imo it's enough.

capsfan just seems town to me but i'm also not reading those walls

i don't know how i feel about ex. he led the fig wagon but that move also wasn't necessary for scum to do. so i'm leaning town/3p.
I think someone already pointed it out, but I think the logic in this POE is off somehow. If LG is scum then there still needs to be a partner somewhere, unless you think there are only 2 scum in a 13p game which is highly unlikely. And IMO it's not productive to have null reads at this stage of the game. I feel like the null read could be just an excuse for scum!you to setup for a kirino mislynch next phase if LG flips town, which I believe would give a hypothetical you x Chevy scumteam, for example, a win with a successful kill in the night. For example, with something like "oh, well I thought they were good, but they're the scummiest player left in the game IMO so might as well lynch them." I feel like this post is overly conservative and cautious which gives me scum vibes. And doesn't even end in a vote. If you're soooo sure about LG being scum why not vote right here?

Last edited:
LittleGumball
Scumlean*

Rubik
Scumlean*

*This is either-or, I don't see them both being scum and if I had to pick I'd probably go with Rubik.

dude what

Ok so there's 7 players left. If 2 are scum and 1 (Ex) is 3P, then we're dangerously close to -Lo. Between Kirino and LG, I'm more tempted to go with LG, and if Mikey/FG's magic formula is correct on one of them being scum, then I feel like LG is a safe lynch.

Vote: Salmon

im gonna assume salmon == lg here based on your wording but like whaaaat why are you suddenly voting LG when you literally just said you'd think Rubik is the better optionn

it's like, you had a read, then you read funnygirl's post, then you were like "sounds good 2 me" and did a complete 180

this chevy and funnygirl **** is confusing me

i need time to think and also sleep I'm going to be, I'll think this through tomorrow

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
dude honestly this **** is kinda freaking me out

e x p l a i n. specifically you chevy, why this read

dude what

im gonna assume salmon == lg here based on your wording but like whaaaat why are you suddenly voting LG when you literally just said you'd think Rubik is the better optionn

it's like, you had a read, then you read funnygirl's post, then you were like "sounds good 2 me" and did a complete 180
I said at the top of the list I made that it was a rough list, just off the top of my head, I probably should have added something about it being subject to change/a jumping off point for me to get some more solid reads. My fg read was just what I thought I remembered, but after rereading her stuff and interacting with her I'm not 100% sure on that anymore. I also had went back and reread Rubik and saw that he's pretty much cleared, so that leaves LG.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
ExLight
Probably town

Chevywolf30
Probably town

The Caps Fan
Probably town

Funnygurl555
Null, townlean

LittleGumball
Scumlean

Rubik
Probably town

Kirino
Townlean

Here's my updated list.

It's hard to disagree with the analysis provided by others here. I'm already town reading Ex, Rubik, and Chevy, and I agree that Naga jailing Caps makes him look fairly good. That leaves LG and FG, which would make both of them the scum team by PoE. At the very least, I think it's close to 100% that at least one of them is scum.

I can't help but doubt that things are so neat, though, and I haven't ruled out all the people I'm town reading. For example, Naga jailing Caps, as dubious as it sounds, could have been a ploy to give the latter town cred, especially since he than used that to say that it made Naga lean town for him. Likewise, I could still imagine Chevy being scum, and even Rubik and Ex I wouldn't consider completely cleared.

Still, there's no reason to go after anyone except for LG or FG today, and likely tomorrow as well, especially if one of those we lynch flips town today. I'll ISO both of them to try to come to a decision.

I was referring to this:

Basically, you were suspicious of Chevy because he questioned the Rubik wagon and said it was too hasty. But you yourself admitted that you had no idea what it was based on besides KoD's gut. So wouldn't it be perfectly legitimate for Chevy to question this sudden and seemingly baseless wagon in the way he did?
This post from Kirino is really good.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@Rubik You still haven't answered us, why are you so confident of LG being Town?

Vote: Funnygurl

I'ma bit split on Kirino and LG being the second scum, but that leaves funnygurl as the common in-between. She's been extremely carefree and collected despite town being constantly tripping on itself, to the point she keeps getting absent from the game, never really placing her vote in places that are of significance which is making her lay low on the radar and somewhat hard to pin down.

Kirino has been having a bit of the same issue. I appreciate him voting where I asked him last phase, but it being literally the most he had done the entire phase has me bothered.

LG made unprompted decently sized readslists and has been placing votes, which I can appreciate too. My main issues with her is that she's a bit hard for me to read, and her votes (on Chevy that almost got him lynched, and her vote just thrown in a corner D1).

scumread yourself then *****
don't call me a ***** you're gonna make me hard

In all seriousness, aren’t you town reading Chevy? If he’s town, then I don’t see why voting Fig to save him (which you also did) would be obviously scummy.
errgundfjhdsfg
you voting fig like I asked is NAI, not scummy

you fell all the way because Day 2 ended and Day 3 started and you haven't done the things you told me you'd do plus the PoE shrinked so much it mean I have to consider you ):

if he had flipped scum I'd be giving you the largest town pants here but it didn't happen and the PoE seems to imply you only have 33% chance of being town (even less even, because I ain't considering chance of 3p being among yall), so........

Also the problem is now that we know fig was town scum also had reason to help vote him, specially in that context
The wagons were extremely shallow, so having a (now known) town counterwagon is something that really helps prevent a last second lynch on scum so it's best of their interest too
The lack of your hesitation makes me like you a bit more, if that makes you feel better??

it matters a little imo, there's a little bit of use in figuring out which role killed who, because that can lead to figuring out the killers' intents. it led ex to me, and he's wrong, but it still gave him something to work with.

fair. tbh i'm usually daydreaming d1 anyway bc i normally work off of flips. i'm too stinky to work purely off hypotheticals umu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom