• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Off the top of my head, I'll do a deeper ISO here in a sec:
ExLight
Probably town

Chevywolf30
Probably town

The Caps Fan
Null, slight scumlean?

Funnygurl555
Null, townlean

LittleGumball
Scumlean*

Rubik
Scumlean*

Kirino
Null

*This is either-or, I don't see them both being scum and if I had to pick I'd probably go with Rubik.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so iirc my susses are fig for the deku vote (seemed like scum wanting to place a vote somewhere so it didnt look scummy not to have one) and Chevy for various stuff, there was something that pinged me d1 but I dont remember what it was and then I dont like the way he tried to quell KOD's suspicions, that was weird and scummy and I'm gonna vote there, peace and love and goodnight

Vote: Chevy

Sorry this isnt fleshed out being on mobile sux and also I'm busy uwu
Ok this is really pinging me seeing as how Fig flipped green and I know I'd do the same. It could just be a couple of bad reads but still interesting.

What makes you think it's one of us 3? Also what do you think of Rubik?

you three were off wagon d1 eod and, as mikey would say if here were here, that MEANS UR IN A WOLF POE let's GOOOOOOO it has NEVER BEEN WRONG

i don't know what to think of rubik. i see people letting him slide due to a claim though, and right now i'm fine with not paying attention to him

i don't think rubik and lg are w/w though. making a neighborhood chat together is some wack scum theater, and we know that rubik's made neighborhood chats with towns already

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ok so there's 7 players left. If 2 are scum and 1 (Ex) is 3P, then we're dangerously close to -Lo. Between Kirino and LG, I'm more tempted to go with LG, and if Mikey/FG's magic formula is correct on one of them being scum, then I feel like LG is a safe lynch.

Vote: Salmon

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
first of all, there's a scum between lg chevy and kirino, at least one, this is right. thanks

2nd, chevy is not scum and i will die on that hill

kirino is.... fine? their takes were pretty safe for the most part. i think them easing off of chevy last phase looks good, but again, null.

lg proposed a lynch order of two towns last phase (fig, KoD), and as KoD pointed out last phase, she said she wanted to leave her vote somewhere where there wasn't any action since she wasn't making an eod. why would a town ever want to make an inconsequential vote? but again this is like a level 1 read, but again it's something, and given that there has to be a scum between lg chevy and kirino imo it's enough.

capsfan just seems town to me but i'm also not reading those walls

i don't know how i feel about ex. he led the fig wagon but that move also wasn't necessary for scum to do. so i'm leaning town/3p.
i don't think rubik and lg are w/w though. making a neighborhood chat together is some wack scum theater, and we know that rubik's made neighborhood chats with towns already
By that logic Caps is cleared too since Naga made a neighborhood-jailer chat with them, right?
I'm town despite being a moron, and if you don't think chevy is scum then the PoE goes back to Kirino AND LG, unless you're scum

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i see a lot of people just saying "oh lg is scum" with not much behind it so it's a little hard for me to defend myself against nothing. + i've already explained my previous inactivity and rubik can confirm it
Do you expect like a cop check or tracking result or something lmao
my case at least is the lack of interaction with rubik in the chat, plus the votes (one was a jokey vote that just stayed away from the main wagons and the other one was on easy lynch on someone I really doubt to be scum). I know inactivity is a factor here but scum also gets busy/inactive, lol

I'll try to ISO you to see if I can find anything that you said that pings me but at this point it might be confirmation bias

I'll prolly try to ISO kirino and fg too right now

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Do you expect like a cop check or tracking result or something lmao
no i expect an actual case beyond literally the words "i think lg is scum" from everyone i can't defend myself against that
but at this point it might be confirmation bias
probably tbh but go off

vote: fg

i'm not gonna get a chevy wagon and i'm waiting for leslie to post reads. fg has acted v similarly to me all game and yet for some reason everyone is sweeping her under the rug and i can't help but think it's scum motivated. i'm at least trying to back up my reads instead of just saying "x is scum" she can waffle all she wants over her exactly one (1) point that she's brought up about d1 wagons but i'm not buying a town fg. she's barely posting enough to get by and yall are letting her

so which parts of my reads are cwac besides the ones i labelled as jokes? not only did i explain my previous thoughts but i also found new ones. i'm locking ex you and probably rubik in as town due to role **** and trying to work from there. from my pov all that's left is between leslie fg and chevy and without an iso (since i just read through the whole thread last night) i don't know who i'm going to vote for yet. chevy keeps flipping for me and everyone keeps saying he would be the only person to self vote as town or w/e the argument is but like, literally anyone who can be described as a new player can make any mistake in any alignment and i feel like a crazy person for apparently being the only person seeing the self vote as scummy????

I was referring to the structure of the post itself, it seems like it's a big mess, which I guess is not necessarily your fault. Never mind. It just gave off the initial gut feeling that it was CWAC because of the way it looked.

Thanks for reminding me to read your post, by the way.

gimme a sec to find them but if you have them on hand that would be gr8

specifically, it was this post. The Rubik thing got cleared up but I don't think you ever responded to this?

The bold in these two posts are oddly similar to me; on D1, LG essentially wants to put their vote somewhere it won't matter, so they will at least have one...then they sus Fig for "putting a vote somewhere so it didn't look scummy not to have one." Contradictory imo.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
The bold in these two posts are oddly similar to me; on D1, LG essentially wants to put their vote somewhere it won't matter, so they will at least have one...then they sus Fig for "putting a vote somewhere so it didn't look scummy not to have one." Contradictory imo.
yea i did address this, it probably got lost:
"Also, what's with the double talk? As in, similar to my issue with Cap, you say you noticed something interesting that Chevy pointed out (in his favor) concerning Cap, but you haven't noticed the thing he's talking about? How could it be interesting in the first place if you're not paying enough attention to even notice what he's talking about? Where's the reference point to make that assessment?"

what i meant was it was really interesting and noteable but i hadn't been paying enough attention to notice that thing about caps myself. i looked for it during the reread but again, i'm writing caps off as town bc of the naga thing
basically, chevy pointed out you were doing [something, it was way back] and i thought it was a really good point against you, but since i hadn't been paying enough attention to the game it was something that had slipped under my radar and i wanted to make a note of it. it matters less to me now tho bc you're town, but it was a point in chevy's favor that he found it and at the time it was a point against you. hope that clears it all up

Kirino

Tatakae
It's hard to disagree with the analysis provided by others here. I'm already town reading Ex, Rubik, and Chevy, and I agree that Naga jailing Caps makes him look fairly good. That leaves LG and FG, which would make both of them the scum team by PoE. At the very least, I think it's close to 100% that at least one of them is scum.

I can't help but doubt that things are so neat, though, and I haven't ruled out all the people I'm town reading. For example, Naga jailing Caps, as dubious as it sounds, could have been a ploy to give the latter town cred, especially since he than used that to say that it made Naga lean town for him. Likewise, I could still imagine Chevy being scum, and even Rubik and Ex I wouldn't consider completely cleared.

Still, there's no reason to go after anyone except for LG or FG today, and likely tomorrow as well, especially if one of those we lynch flips town today. I'll ISO both of them to try to come to a decision.
hi leslie can you explain this one a bit more? when was i confused about my chevy suspicion? i was suspicious of him for dampening discussion and something else that i thought i remembered but didn't see on my reread so i guess it doesn't matter (there are other things in the chevy box now anyway)
I was referring to this:
Idk what's going on with the rubik wagon was there something in the wall post I didnt read or is it just kod's gut that we're all following
Basically, you were suspicious of Chevy because he questioned the Rubik wagon and said it was too hasty. But you yourself admitted that you had no idea what it was based on besides KoD's gut. So wouldn't it be perfectly legitimate for Chevy to question this sudden and seemingly baseless wagon in the way he did?

oh nvm this makes caps town, with the scum naga flip
if you didn't answer this already what did u talk about
Already answered, nothing was said in the chat.

i said this exact thing verbatim why r ppl sussing me over my chevy suspicion and not kod
Where did you say this? You say it was sarcasm but I thought that was the KoD scumread part, did you say this at some point?

like this solving from leslie:
I figure Minish is the scum kill and KJ is some vig/3rd party kill, because that makes the most sense. It's probably just because she's a strong player, though it might be notable that she was town reading Ex.
Is this really solving though? Honestly, how much does it matter which player scum killed and which player was shot? The important part was that they were both on the same wagon D1, and we already figured that **** out.

"The bold in these two posts are oddly similar to me; on D1, LG essentially wants to put their vote somewhere it won't matter, so they will at least have one...then they sus Fig for "putting a vote somewhere so it didn't look scummy not to have one." Contradictory imo."
there's a difference between being inactive and leaving a vote, and being active and leaving a vote. in my case my vote literally did not matter, no one was looking at rubik nor were they going to, and ex is (i say this affectionately) very chaotic and always gets a ton of attention, esp when he thinks he's going to die. I didn't want to touch that while i was away no way Jose. fig (if i recall correctly, i'm not going back to d1 again rn sozzles m8s) was more roundabout and not as open about it, just slid into the end of day and talked to minish a little and dropped what i saw as an easy vote. although we know now that i was wrong, upside down smiley face
Ah, okay, so you did acknowledge what I had said, my bad.

See here is where I disagree. I believe votes are always the most important, regardless of whether or not they are from inactives or actives. You can be an inactive player and get cleared on your vote alone, whereas you can be an active player and get caught based on your votes. Even if you are inactive, you should always leave a vote on the people that YOU think are scummy, not throw it away for the sake of having a vote. Doing that can help town even more by at least giving a little bit of insight into your thought process, and help with regards to interactions between players as well. So IMO both behaviors were sus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom