• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
My role allows me to swap two wagons that have at least one vote that isn't mine, as yall will see right there if things went properly like they should. I can only use it Day 2 and onwards and with at least 1h left on the day. The reason I was excited about it is because I wouldn't have to worry as much about getting lynched since I could do this to instead get a lynch I consider more fitting.

The reason why I didn't mention this early should be obvious, not only cracking a game with claims is LAME (and pointless since scum probably has fake claims), but also the surprise factor, otherwise scum could've just coordinated around it better.

I think we all agree here that this role would be absurd for a mafia character since it would be able to pretty much guarantee a mislynch pretty much everyday. So I'm hoping you'll not start tinfoiling me over that.

EBWOP: You say as you are trying to bandwagon against me in the literal final hour of the day.
Sorry, but I'll take that over Chevy naively getting himself self lynched any time of the day.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Also, since I'm a Day Role I probably shouldn't have issues being jailed by @naga10 or whoever replaces them (looking for someone for that right now as we speak). I actually have extra modifiers that are useful if I get successfully protected, but if we have a Doctor I'd like to ask them to not get out of their way to protect me.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not flipflopping
My scumreads are you, Caps, and funnygurl
LG is a scumlean
KoD and Naga are null
Kirino, Rubik, and Chevy are townlean

Anyone but chevy who's likely to flip town
Gonna take this as my opportunity to say once again, should I die, I will relish in death with regards to your lacking logic when it shows that I'm green.

My role allows me to swap two wagons that have at least one vote that isn't mine, as yall will see right there if things went properly like they should. I can only use it Day 2 and onwards and with at least 1h left on the day. The reason I was excited about it is because I wouldn't have to worry as much about getting lynched since I could do this to instead get a lynch I consider more fitting.

The reason why I didn't mention this early should be obvious, not only cracking a game with claims is LAME (and pointless since scum probably has fake claims), but also the surprise factor, otherwise scum could've just coordinated around it better.

I think we all agree here that this role would be absurd for a mafia character since it would be able to pretty much guarantee a mislynch pretty much everyday. So I'm hoping you'll not start tinfoiling me over that.

Sorry, but I'll take that over Chevy naively getting himself self lynched any time of the day.
So you are going to take a chance to kill me to keep Chevy alive, a player by the outcome of this day is a weak player for town and will need to severely improve starting Day 3 to not only prove themselves they are capable of actually contributing to the game (something Chevy claimed I wasn't doing just because I was a late responded during Day 1 when they haven't done much for 2 Days now), but also prove they aren't mafia? Alright dood. It's going to be super funny when they see my blood is green and you become the immediate target for Day 3.

Fig

The Altruist
I don't think Caps ever voted for me so the tally may be incorrect. However, out of spite just to make fun of Light, I may just vote for myself too. Not like I can survive a night to begin with.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Gonna take this as my opportunity to say once again, should I die, I will relish in death with regards to your lacking logic when it shows that I'm green.

So you are going to take a chance to kill me to keep Chevy alive, a player by the outcome of this day is a weak player for town and will need to severely improve starting Day 3 to not only prove themselves they are capable of actually contributing to the game (something Chevy claimed I wasn't doing just because I was a late responded during Day 1 when they haven't done much for 2 Days now), but also prove they aren't mafia? Alright dood. It's going to be super funny when they see my blood is green and you become the immediate target for Day 3.
I'm just going to hope you're trying to fearmonger me here.

I'm aware that Chevy is a somewhat weak player and probably has lost some motivation for playing, but considering we might start the next phase in -Lo or straight up with a guaranteed loss for town if we don't lynch scum here it would be suicidal for town to not at least attempt to lynch someone who is more likely being scum than chevy out of all people.
I'm strongly aware I might be ****ing things up colossally here but it would be absurd for Chevy to be mafia here, so it's completely nonsensical to let him get himself lynched without doing anything. If people aren't going to be active, I don't see what else I can do but to have my hand forced.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm not even sure how much attention you're paying to the game at the moment.
They voted Chevy, so by swapping votes they ended up landing on you. Votecount is correct.
Maybe so, it would have been appreciated to see the vote in bold so I can see it physically. Looked everywhere for it, but I didn't see it, that's why we have these formats in place.

I'm just going to hope you're trying to fearmonger me here.

At this point, nah I'm just trying to make you look like the biggest in the world. This L you'll be holding transcends the afterlife.

I'm aware that Chevy is a somewhat weak player and probably has lost some motivation for playing, but considering we might start the next phase in -Lo or straight up with a guaranteed loss for town if we don't lynch scum here it would be suicidal for town to not at least attempt to lynch someone who is more likely being scum than chevy out of all people.
Right, but it's not my fault that Chevy continues to crumble despite playing multiple games. It's one thing to quit mid-game with a 15+ lobby, but when there's only 10 of us left, they aren't helping. If they can't handle pressure, they should reconsider playing. Straight up.

I'm strongly aware I might be ****ing things up colossally here but it would be absurd for Chevy to be mafia here, so it's completely nonsensical to let him get himself lynched without doing anything. If people aren't going to be active, I don't see what else I can do but to have my hand forced.
Oh no you are. You are literally putting faith in people who are inactive over someone playing the game, exactly why Chevy voted for me at the end of the first Day. I don't want to give you any credit because of this final hour so out of spite, I'll guarantee majority vote and you lose all se. I'm going to be watching and laughing at you moving forward in this game.
VOTE: FIG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom