• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

votecount:
ex (1)- rubik
chevy (2)- LG, chevy
lg (1)- KoD
fig (1)- ex

a tiny bit over 7 hours 15 minutes remain in this phase

Fig

The Altruist
votecount:
ex (1)- rubik
chevy (2)- LG, chevy
lg (1)- KoD
fig (1)- ex

a tiny bit over 7 hours 15 minutes remain in this phase

And just to verify, does it need to be majority or plurality of the votes for someone to die? In this example, if it ends with 2 votes on Chevy, would they die because they had the most votes regardless or they live because it wasn't at least 6 votes?

We've still got time to lynch Gumball.

@ Rubik:

Yeah, I know. Amber and I best explains it. Well kind of. It seems you actually have multiple people here wanting to kill someone as it were. Hey, maybe Ex and his cool role did it, eh?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If yall don't properly decide on a lynch I will for yall
if we keep heading like that Chevy is at best indept here

@Kirino
We have 2h left can you catch up before we reach 1h before deadline?

if you're really settled on dying you should at least consider whether your role can help clear you up

throwing the towel like this is kinda lame
just because you're lost and being suspected it doesn't mean you shouldn't fight until the bitter end
@Chevywolf30

String her up and let her roast. She's possibly scum here relative to Fig or Chevy. Heck, maybe she's scum with Ex, eh?
Having had some time to think, gun to my head I pick Chevy here, actually. Whereas Gumball has the contradictions against her, Chevy has actually committed the most scummy action here in their self-vote, and I find it hard to look past self votes in mafia, as they are the essence of anti-town play. Regarding Gumball for today, there is still an hour and a half left in the phase and I think it's worth waiting around to see what she has to say. If Gumball is not lynched today then I plan to come at her guns blazing at the start of the next day.

Fig was also on my radar, but rereading what they've said about Chevy today, I find myself agreeing with a lot of the points. I will ISO them in the night to get a clearer picture, as well as Kirino.

With that said, VOTE: Chevywolf

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Fig was also on my radar, but rereading what they've said about Chevy today, I find myself agreeing with a lot of the points. I will ISO them in the night to get a clearer picture, as well as Kirino.
Let's do Fig then
I have never selfvoted as a scum and I have never seen a beginnner do so

If you think scum would let their scumate lynch themselves with 2 votes one of them being their own you're out of your mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom