• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

what absurd logic gap was that lol
I enjoyed being scum with you

"i'm actually excited about my role this time" u werent excited about being scum............ with me?
sad.gif

votecount:
fig (1)- Chevy
rubik (1)- lg
KoD (2)- rubik, naga
kirino (1)- KoD
deku (2)- Caps, Ex
lg (1)- kirino
ex (2) fg, Deku
unvote- minish, Killjoy

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ugh sleeping really backs up your quote list doesnt it.

Also Hi Deku, been a while, how ya been doin'?
Been busy, very tired constantly. Yknow, life I guess.

okay a bit more clarification on the drawing attention here, but i mean, perhaps there’s a reason for him doing so? Maybe he’s got a role that he wants scum to target. Maybe he’s jester? Idk.
That is correct. And it is an option. Don't get me wrong guys, I'm not saying "100% ex scum guyz believe meh". I'm saying it's something to look at. And, if he is a bomb or similar, then by all means pushing the narrative that it's possible that he is a powerful townie is playing into his hands. I considered that before my vote, and whether he ended up being town wanting scum to target him or mafia trying to be townie, it seemed like a good course of action.

im gonna stop tunneling Ex right now, but i do like my vote where it is (on you), i’m not sure your reasoning is sound and given the amount of attention ex is getting, i can see how this might be an attempt for scum to try and influence a mislynch d1 on an active player.
Yeah, that's fair.

Ok so I don't like DekuNut's logic on Ex. Ex just says he likes his role, nbd, and Deku specifically jumps all over it. Everyone kinda did, but Deku took it really far. Idk if that's a scum thing but it still doesn't look good for him.

Also who is going to be around for EoD because I know I won't
It's something to push conversation. I wasn't seeing the game pushing elsewhere, so I pushed it farther in one direction. Even if it doesn't lead anywhere, at least it's doing something. Even if it puts me on the chopping block, it still got everyone to take an early position on a topic that can be referred to later.
Also I probably wont he around for EoD either. Going to visit with my parents tonight.

Seeing as Ex and Deku are two of the people who have posted the most, I don't have too much to scum read anyone else on.

And it's moreso that when Deku is town he just like, doesn't post at all sometimes. So him having this many posts already can lean on his scum meta, but he also hasn't played in forever so I'm willing to just chalk it up to excitement.
Don't take a good look on me for "actually trying" lol. It hurts. It's fair, but it hurts.

Ye. EoD is this evening.

The following is what he was referring to:

The whole thing regarding Ex has me on the fence.

@Rubik, @naga10 what reason(s) did y'all say regarding your vote on KoD?
I was actually going to ask this same thing and double down by asking @naga10 and @Rubik :
Do you intend to keep your votes? KoD is technically tied for first, but his wagon has garnered absolutely no discussion. So right now your votes matter a lot. If you want to keep this wagon forward, why?

i think it's interesting that you're parroting other people's suspicions (which i don't get really) of ex and then you actually hunker down on them. i don't like it. i don't think that behavior's towny

i was just scum with ex like a month ago i think so like i mean that post don't mean he's scum i guess he didn't enjoy being scum with me

we even won
I saw it less as doubling down and more as defending my own points. They aren't the strongest in the world, but they make sense in my head anyways. When people come in to say that my logic makes no sense to them, I explain it. I defend myself. Simple as that.

I think people misunderstand me. I could be convinced off Ex with a push towards someone else (I mean, not me obviously, but hey, at least there's another push now). I'm not totally convinced he's scum. But I wanted to make sure that discussion was had around a weird line of questioning. I have succeeded in that and, right now, have nowhere else to go. So I will remain here until I find something else worth my time.
And now, back to work I guess. Hopefully Ill have time for one more big post like this before EoD. We'll see, it'll be a busy one for me.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm not sure what else to say when your argument is "you might be scum because you liked your role and said so"
An oversimplification of the point, but honestly there isnt much for you to say. You're right, it's kind of indefendable. It's something you said that I found a little suspicious. It's all about readings and interpretations. You probably just need to chill. I doubt you'll be lynched anyways. At this point I imagine I'm far more likely anyways, given the direction the rest of the town is leaning right now.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
An oversimplification of the point, but honestly there isnt much for you to say. You're right, it's kind of indefendable. It's something you said that I found a little suspicious. It's all about readings and interpretations. You probably just need to chill. I doubt you'll be lynched anyways. At this point I imagine I'm far more likely anyways, given the direction the rest of the town is leaning right now.
CHILL?
I'm about to DIE and you want me to CHILL
I couldn't even get the chance to use my role!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom