• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Two people are scum here.

The first is Deku for posting such a large picture of an animal. It's nothing more than a flex for a D1 RVS.

The second is Kirino for their joke comment towards Ex regarding the scum role PMs.

Kirino is my major choice to vote given the topic is much more stable and serious than a large picture of an animal that Deku posted (though he's not absolved of the sus on the flex).

Vote: Kirino

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Two people are scum here.

The first is Deku for posting such a large picture of an animal. It's nothing more than a flex for a D1 RVS.

The second is Kirino for their joke comment towards Ex regarding the scum role PMs.

Kirino is my major choice to vote given the topic is much more stable and serious than a large picture of an animal that Deku posted (though he's not absolved of the sus on the flex).

Vote: Kirino
It's true. I'm despicable.
Unvote
Vote: DekuNut

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Joking aside, Ex does feel a little tryhardy. While we can waffle around about one comment from each player all we want, Ex seems to have the most content against him. He seems a little too tryhardy this game. He's trying to catch attention. I don't like it.
Unvote
Vote: ExL

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Not necessarily the best wording but its nearly midnight, i wanted to get this vote in before bed and i couldnt be bothered to think of better ones.
Wanting to seem important may be a better thing to do. Drawing attention to your role rather than yourself. It was a chain of multiple posts that make people think you have a powerful role for the town that you say in a way that sounds like it isn't like that. It's too innocent for you. Powerful town dont want people to know theyre powerful town so they aren't targeted. Only powerful scum want people to consider them powerful town.

votecount:
fig (1)- Chevy
rubik (1)- lg
KoD (2)- rubik, naga
kirino (1)- KoD
deku (2)- Caps, Ex
lg (1)- kirino
ex (2) fg, Deku
unvote- minish, Killjoy

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Also, for anyone else reading later, have to ask... who here has played 3H? Im behind on who's Fire Emblem fans these days and who isn't.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I just realized Doc didn't join what a scrub

Not necessarily the best wording but its nearly midnight, i wanted to get this vote in before bed and i couldnt be bothered to think of better ones.
Wanting to seem important may be a better thing to do. Drawing attention to your role rather than yourself. It was a chain of multiple posts that make people think you have a powerful role for the town that you say in a way that sounds like it isn't like that. It's too innocent for you. Powerful town dont want people to know theyre powerful town so they aren't targeted. Only powerful scum want people to consider them powerful town.
my man when playing mafia I've been described as small foal that has trouble standing up it doesn't get more innocent than that

and saying I like my role doesn't mean it's powerful, if you interpret it like that that's on you, which makes even less sense for you to be dropping a vote on me if that's what you understood from it

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I just realized Doc didn't join what a scrub

my man when playing mafia I've been described as small foal that has trouble standing up it doesn't get more innocent than that

and saying I like my role doesn't mean it's powerful, if you interpret it like that that's on you, which makes even less sense for you to be dropping a vote on me if that's what you understood from it
There are different meanings to innocent my man. And besides, you're a better player than that joke gives you credit for. Better than my rusty ass at least.
It's the implications my man. The fact that you like your role implies its something interesting, which could change the course of the game. And if that's the case, a wise town SHOULD keep you around. On the other hand, why would a wise town advertise their role so much on D1?
If you're town then this entire statement holds no weight because it should be taken at face value, as you described it above, but you've really clung onto mentioning your role a few times today, which feels off to me.
I'm not voting you because I think you're powerful. I'm voting you because I think you want us to think you're poweful.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
It's the implications my man. The fact that you like your role implies its something interesting, which could change the course of the game. And if that's the case, a wise town SHOULD keep you around. On the other hand, why would a wise town advertise their role so much on D1?
again who's saying I need something that can massively impact the course of the game to find it interesting lol
vanilla makes me so hard dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom