• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

votecount:
fig (2)- Chevy, Deku
rubik (1)- lg
KoD (1)- rubik, naga
kirino (1)- ex
deku (1)- Caps
lg (1)- kirino
ex (1) fg
unvote- minish, Killjoy

Kirino

Tatakae
care to explain?
Nothing serious, they just seem kind of fake to me. First is like "I wonder if mafia have x, not that I would know since I'm not mafia h-haha," and the second seems to be trying too hard to be playful and joking, potentially as a disguise for actual shade-throwing.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ok please lemme last a bit I finally have a role I'm excited about umu
i was tempted to vote here bc i am really annoyed that we're already talking about roles but i'm going to be gone for EOD bc of travelling and i don't want to leave my vote somewhere where something is likely to happen and i'm going to be unaware of that thing

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
i was tempted to vote here bc i am really annoyed that we're already talking about roles but i'm going to be gone for EOD bc of travelling and i don't want to leave my vote somewhere where something is likely to happen and i'm going to be unaware of that thing
i just said i like it sdjkgfngkjdfng
the op says we don't have vanillas in this game so it's not like it gives anything away

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom