• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Hello,

The premise of this game is the most recent title in the Fire Emblem Series, Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Its the only one on the switch, and its a really, really great game that I would even recommend to people who aren't interested in turn-based games like this one. This signups thread is very different from normal ones in that, once we have 13 players, there will be a pre-game phase where no one will be rolled yet, but all players will be required to do something. After this, the game will be rolled (the events of the pre-game phase may or may not effect the rand in certain ways) and the game will begin with a Day Phase Start.

I ask several things of the players, and that is to not post during the Night Phase, and never to refer directly to communication between yourself and myself while the game is ongoing.

Day Phases will last 48 hours, and Night Phases will last 24 hours. These will revolve around 10:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

There will not be Vanilla Roles in the game. People familiar with me will know what I would or would not include in the setup, and this will likely hold true this game.

The following is copied from the last game I hosted, and it all remains true this game:

Parity is defined as being met when the number of mafia is equal to the number of non-mafia, or nothing can prevent this from occurring. As an example, if there are 3 mafia alive, a vigilante, a doctor and a Serial Killer, then mafia has achieved parity.
If there is a protective/disruptive role, it will never be able to target the same player two nights in a row.
In mylo/lylo, votes are LOCKED IN and cannot be changed. I will announce whenever town is in mylo/lylo.
If a role is roleblocked, but needs to be told that they were roleblocked, or their action was otherwise tampered with, their result will read "No Result."
I will never replace in a player who has previously died, or replaced out, of this game.
Tie votes will always be broken randomly.
I will never grant an extension, unless the site is experiencing extended problems.
You must unvote before moving your vote.
No lynch is a valid vote target.
The only thing that is flipped when someone dies is their color. Town=green Mafia = red & 3p = orange. The color will always be true.
There is a minimum post requirement of 5 posts per phase. If you fail to meet this, you will be replaced. If there are no replacements available, I will modkill you.
There is no limit to the number of roles that can be claimed in a day-phase.
A day phase will be ended early if a player ever receives more than 50% of the number of living players in votes

The scum team will be provided with a list of fakeclaimable roles.

YOU MUST ADD ME ON DISCORD BEFORE THE GAME BEGINS. MY DISCORD INFO IS thesunfan#0147

Signups:
1) ExLight Died N3
2) Morbid Minish Died N1
3) Chevywolf30
4) Fig Died D2
5) KingofDominaria Died N2
6) DekuNut Died D1
7) Killjoy262Died N1
8) The Caps Fan
9) Funnygurl555 Died D3
10) Naga Modkilled D2
11) LittleGumball
12) Rubik
13) Kirino
Replacements:
1)

Last edited:
All Roles should now be sent out. If you do not have anything from me, please message me privately, and I will fix it as quickly as I can.

The game will start momentarily.

Day 1 will last a bit under 47 hours, ending at 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

Day 1 begins now.

Please send game actions to me on discord. Actions sent via ZeldaDungeon Conversation/PM/whatever will be ignored.

Edit: I pinged everyone privately on discord that the game has begun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom