• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem Three Hopes DLC?

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
For AoC, it took about three months after release for us to get a DLC reveal. If Three Hopes is following a similar pattern, we could see a DLC announcement by the end of September. But what do you think that could look like?

Honestly we already have a lot of things I would've expected to be DLC, or at least, we have most of 3H's DLC as part of base game. We have the four Ashen Wolves, we have the Trickster class, we have Maddening mode, and we have the Chalice of Beginnings. Weirdly enough, we did not get the War Monk, Dark Flier, or Valkyrie classes in 3Hopes at all, so I'd like to see them return in DLC. I can also see them making Anna playable, she's pretty much the only character from 3H that isn't attainable as a unit as of now.

EDIT: completely forgot that Judith and Nader exist. Neither of them are playable, so I could see them being added in DLC too.

Beyond that, I dunno what else they could do. New story campaign akin to Cindered Shadows maybe? What do you all wanna see?

Last edited:

returnofMCH

here from bulba, don't expect much
I'd like some sort of way to play as every character without needing to do NG+ so like optional scenarios where you can play anyone similar to warriors orochi 3/4 or the first hyrule warriors/FEW

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I can also see them making Anna playable, she's pretty much the only character from 3H that isn't attainable as a unit as of now.
So, uh, now that I know who all the playable characters are... this statement is not nearly as accurate as I thought. Oops. I'm kinda shocked about some characters not being playable. That statement was made under the assumption that some would just naturally be playable because why wouldn't they be. So, yeah, a lot of DLC character potential here. These are all the allied characters with unique models that show up in camp but you don't get to use, in spoiler tags for discretion.

Anna, Alois, Cyril, Hanneman, Gilbert, Randolph, Fleche, Ladislava, Count Bergliez, Count Herving, Count Varley, Judith, Nader, Count Glousceter, Margrave Gautier, Mikklan.

I may be missing some on the Kingdom front because I haven't finished Azure Gleam yet, but I don't believe there was anyone else, not counting enemy units. Cyril, Hanneman, Alois, and Gilbert are especially surprising to me about not being playable. It's really weird that they got left out from 3Houses' roster. They're the ones I just assumed would be playable as a matter of course, lol. I can't see all of them becoming playable via DLC, but there's a handful of names that would shock me even more if they didn't.

Guess we'll wait and see. An announcement by the end of next month is still possible, I imagine.

EDIT: Lo and behold, I did miss one because I hadn't done the chapter yet. You'd think I'd learn to wait until I finish all the routes before I make a post like this. (: I'll just... edit any further developments in here.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Still no DLC announcement but I did think of something I actually would really love to see...

I'd love a Cindered Shadows-esque side story campaign that deals with events that happen before the start of the game, while Shez is still with Berling's Mercenaries. I wanna get to know those characters better since they were pretty significant in Shez's life. Would also make the game's opening where they all die more impactful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom