• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Heart Runs, How They Annoy You

I found out the other day that you can't do a three heart run for LttP. The quest item won't appear until you pick up the heart container, that's lame!

Actually on the GBA version you can do a three heart run but it requires the use of a lot of glitches. There is a FAQ about it on GameFAQs.

I have only attempet 3 heart runs on two games and both I have gotten stuck at some point, which gets really annoying.

For me, the fact that ALttp and LA do not allow for 3 heart runs annoys me the most. I love doing a three heart challenge, it makes me feel good because I feel like I've conquered something, and two of my favorite games do not allow for it. I would love the added challenge in ALttp, which is already hard, but I can't. So, I don't find anything annoying besides not being able to in some games.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
TWW 3HCs aren't annoying, but they are troublesome. You know the stalfos (I think they are the huge skeleton dudes with the maces), I think those can OHKO (one hit knock out) you, and having to restart over and over again gets tedious. That in my opinion would be the worst you have to face in a TWW 3HC. The last boss is manageable and really none of the bosses should give you trouble. Keep your shield up, try to hit only whenever there's an opening, and watch out for like Moblins as they will randomly punch you, sending you reeling x)

guy123

The Waker of the Winds
the most annoying thing about three heart runs is when you pick up a heart container on accident and haven't saved for a long time!!!!!!!!

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
I like 3 heart runs. I was doing one on Ocarina of Time and got my first death by a Stalfos while running from Ganon's tower...that was a bit annoying, but the rest of it was rather exciting. I wasn't annoyed one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom