• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Three Heart Run

What game is best for a three heart run?

• Links Awakening

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minish Cap

• Skyward Sword

• Wind Waker

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, seeing how you start with six hearts in Skyward Sword, you'd have to do it on Hero Mode to get the equivalent (enemies do more damage). I personally don't take enjoyment in three heart runs (doing or watching), but if I had to choose, I'd go with Link's Awakening.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
You can't do a three heart challenge in Link's Awakening.
You HAVE to collect the heart container a boss leaves in order to progress.
I would do Wind Waker, because its the easiest game of those listed.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I guess this is sort of asking what game of the four is the easiest combat wise. I would say Link's Awakening because it was more puzzle focused than combat focused. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are examples of two games that were combat based.

MW7

I guess this is sort of asking what game of the four is the easiest combat wise. I would say Link's Awakening because it was more puzzle focused than combat focused. Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword are examples of two games that were combat based.

That's kind of what I interpreted it as. Link's Awakening was more puzzle focused than the other games, but I still think the combat in that game was a billion times harder than Wind Waker's. Maybe I'm just a lot worse at the 2d games, but I think my lifetime amount of deaths in LA (spread over about 4 playthroughs) is over 100 whereas I get embarrassed whenever I even take damage in Wind Waker (with exceptions like Snake Ganon).

So I'd say Wind Waker, then it's a toss up between Skyward Sword and Minish Cap but I don't know those games as well as I know Wind Waker.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It just depends on your play style, really. I've yet to do a TMC 3HC (I keep forgetting to, and I need to buy a new cartridge anyway), but the game from my previous experiences is very easy [I did everything except for obtaining that Music Player]. If LA 3HCs were possible, those would give me some trouble. TWW is pretty easy as was SS.

So, for your best bet (I'm assuming you found SS to be hard like some other fans), I would pick Skyward Sword and do a Hero Mode 6HC. Of course, you know the rules – 6 hearts ONLY, but you're allowed upgrades, bottles and so on. If you want to take it up a notch, do an HM Minimalist (;

I think 3 heart runs are something that needs to be done by all hardcore Zelda fans (or at least not get anything that is needed to beat the game). I am going to work my way through all of the Zelda games in all ways possible and document everything. 100% completion and minimalist (3 heart runs). I am just starting Legend of Zelda and I am mapping everything out. I don't want to continue on to the next Zelda until I am satisfied with how well I can play Legend of Zelda.

I think the "2.5D" games would be hard for that because there are usually enemies coming at you from all directions. The 3D games tend to be a little more fair, especially since the shields in those games are better.

Wind Waker Is really easy for a three heart run.I did it while I took the pictographs for the Nintendo Gallery.The only hard part was the Ganon Fight.

mish cap is so easy so thats what i feel would be the easiest, but i am not found of 3 heart runs, and u can't do a 3 heart run oon skyward sword, cuz u start with 6 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom