• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thoughts on Toonami?

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I remember watching Toonami as a kid. Then waking up like at midnight cause my friend was calling my phone. "Watch TV damn it! Toonami's on!" April Fools Joke or not, I wish I listened to him and watched it. Damn I must have missed out. Supposedly they're bringing it back, any thoughts?

Only Toonami

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I freakin loved watching Toonami as a kid. I definitely couldn't wait until I got out of school so I could get home in time to watch Dragonball Z. I didn't even know that they replayed it on Adult Swim for an April Fools joke until like 2 days later when I read about it on the Interent. I was pretty upset, but oh well. I just hope that they will bring it back permanately. That would be a very good idea if they want to raise their tv ratings.

I think my avatar and signature speak for themselves on this issue...
If someone is reading this in the future for some reason and those things have changed, I am sorry.

I really hope they bring back Toonami back. I remember watching Toonami everyday after school. If they do bring Toonami back, I wouldn't mind them airing shows like DBZ, One Piece, Slayers, Tenshi, and Gundam.

Toonami definitely was on... But I think it's "return" was an April Fool's joke from Cartoon Network... Only airing that 1 night.

I was never really interested in Toonami, but my brother was always watching it. One show on Toonami I DID watch all the time was Teen Titans, but that was on Miguzi more than it was on Toonami. Also, I remember we used to always stay at this old lady's house (my mom's former best friend) who wouldn't let us watch Toonami because it was "too violent".

my mom never let me watch it as a kid because she said it was evil ...... but now she doesnt care so if it comes back im watching it

Most of the shows on Toonami seemed to thrive on violence or drama to keep going when I was a kid. I'm sure I was wrong, but it didn't seem interesting to me. I never really bothered watching. Gundams have never impressed me and DBZ was too much yelling and muscles. It just turned me off.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
They're not bringing back Toonami, it was only an April Fools Joke by AdultSwim unfortunately. They showed OLD shows, can't remember what, but they were shows only my dad and mom knew about.

I personally want Toonami to come back. Yu Yu Hakusho, Roruni Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo...the list goes on. Toonami provided anime of the highest quality, even if I kinda dislike Hamtaro, and I can't find that anywhere else on TV. I have to get Netflix for anime, or buy boxsets or something >_<'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom