• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thoughts on Ghirahim?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Demon Lord Ghiriam, ruler of the world blow Skyloft, is an arrogant, greedy, unlikable, mysterious, dangerous, all-powerful, vengeful, and deceitful villain.
In other words, pure awesomeness. No "Fabulous Debbie" should be given to him.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay well ever since I heard about him well... I got to like him but now everyone talks about him not on here at my school thats when I started to hate him and well some of ya wanted to hear these words from me, Ghiraham is kinda cute and well " Fabulous " hey if someone rubbs it in I am taking it back but I want see more about him so I might change about what I said about him

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
He's absolutely FABULOUS~ *shing* *shing* *flash*

I love Ghirahim. his design and character makes for a very interesting storyline, and being the first ever villain to challenge the world (taking this as the first ever adventure), he probably has a very interesting backstory as well. I can't wait to see how it all plays out ^^

This is but only an opinion - my opinion - but I'm not a fan of the whole "Fabulous" thing anymore. Since a bit of Lord Ghirahim's personality and character was revealed, I don't think "Fabulous" does him justice.

I actually feel kinda sorry for the guy. I see Lord Ghirahim as more of "something else", though I can't quite put my finger on it. But I guess "Something else" wouldn't make for a very good slogan when compared to "Fabulous".

Last edited by a moderator:

amaterasu

Writer
i do admit, he's pretty hilarious, but he's not that FABULOUS! maybe a little but there are people who are much more fabulous than him.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like him. If they can't have Ganondorf because of timeline reasons I think it is for the best that they do not try and put in a villain who is just a Ganondorf substitute like Maladus for instance who's role could have been replaced by Ganon. Ghirahim seems a very different type of character and that is what gets me excited about him.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I wasn't being serious when i first posted here. Allow me to share my actual thoughts:
I think Ghirahim is actually a nice twist on the whole "morbid, grotesque bad-guy" stereotype. Aonuma even said they wanted Ghirahim to be the opposite of Ganon, and he definitely is! Ghirahim has lots of potential and he's a very strong "Demon Lord". I can't wait to 1) see more of the game and 2) get the game myself so I can see what Ghiarhim is capable of and who Ghirahim really is.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I like Ghirahim and I don't like him. He's insane to say the least, that's a likeable trait in a villain. But at the same time, he's a little bit too crazy and I dislike his way of imposing death on Link. I dunno, I guess for now it's his mysterious-ness that's getting at me. I don't know enough about him to really like him, so I don't like him. :D

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
I like Ghirahim, his persona is so, pretentious I love how he is portrayed to be flawless and everyone regales below. He seems to like to be in control of EVERY situation. I cannot think anymore.
Hm, yes. Very true. Flawless seems to work for him, control also seems to be his number 1. objective in life. (as he knows, soon link will kill him. . .or will he?)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I like Ghirahim and I don't like him. He's insane to say the least, that's a likeable trait in a villain. But at the same time, he's a little bit too crazy and I dislike his way of imposing death on Link. I dunno, I guess for now it's his mysterious-ness that's getting at me. I don't know enough about him to really like him, so I don't like him. :D

He said that he wouldn't murder him, so I don't know why you're saying he imposes death on Link (although I'm sure he will be that way eventually, as he's ruthless). He's gonna be a very diverse villain, and he will most certainly have character development of his own. (Funny, I just like how he's stated to be a true villain, whereas so many people, such as Axle, saying he wouldn't be very big to the story. Heheh... All the things I said about him after seeing him for the first time have come to be. :bleh:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom