• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thoughts on Ghirahim?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Ok, so we all know Ghirahim is an awesome character and could possibly be the best villain Zelda has had yet. But those are very generic statements. What are your complete thoughts on him? I'd like to know just for information's sake. (I've already said my thoughts on him so many times, so no need here.)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Ghirahim seems to be in his own little world, where things are perfect and everything goes as planned. Demon lord Ghirahim is a very unique character, let alone a Villan, his persona mirrors that of the Joker from the Bat-Man series so it gives him that loopy consience while still being a sinister Villan. Although I hate people who say that he's Fabulous, it probably true. . . No-one can be so evil yet, look so totaly awsome while doing it. The sheer design of his clothing, his eyes, his facial features and his lavender hair over the left side of his face complete the look "Definition of Evil" that so many people seem to miss. . .

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Ive heard him called "The Lady Gaga of Zelda" haha I personally love the charecter because he seems to have more personality than just about any other LoZ charecter:)

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
I was wondering if anyone else here reads Game Informer because I was a little taken back when I read the preview they had for Skyward Sword. The Writer either doesn't know didly about Zelda or he was drunk when he wrote the article. Read the section of the preview where he talks about Ghirahim and you'll see what I mean. He doesn't even know his name, referring to Ghirahim as a "ghostly,skinny female". For such a big gaming mag that's a pretty bad gaff.

I don't like him. Tights, lipstick, weird haircut. His design is not for me.

*in b4 someone gives me bad rep.

That's kind of the point, isn't it? To make you want to destroy him?

I'm not sure what you mean. I prefer designs like Ganon, Bowser, Super Mutants, physically imposing enemies.

It's all good though, I don't hate Ghirahim, just not fond of his design.

I really liked him and the way they are proposing him. He look much more mundane and "accessible" than Ganon. It's not a guy that you see in a cut-scene in the beginning of the game, than go through the whole game without even remembering that he exists, to in the very end face him, like Ganon.

It looks like Ghirahim is going to be more like Eggman or Bowser (lol), that you meet every now and then and actually creates a rivalry bond with, but with some real story happening, of course.

Because of this, I think that this game may have the most striking story so far.

Last edited:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I personally find him the best villain since Majora. He's arrogant and flamboyant, but has the power to back it up. I suspect that his arrogance will decrease every time he faces Link, until he's done playing games and fights for real. He seems to be one of the only villains who prefers facing Link himself, rather then sending another (weaker) servant/beast.

Lord Ghirahim, to me, seems like the classic "looks can be deceiving" character. He's elegantly flamboyant, yet flagrantly evil. He's a prime example that a villain does not have to fit the stale archetype of "menacing, large, muscular, scary, and monstrously intimidating." I know my previous sentence is a bit redundant; just making a point here. :yes:

IHNo

The Other Side
His creepiness motivates me all the more to utterly destory him. :mad: I've honestly never felt this motivated to stop a Zelda villain until now, and we still don't have a lot of information about him. We know his name and what he's after, but that's pretty much it. He's so scary and vague. Seriously, he scares me. :kawaii:

Yuuki

ギラヒムーあくま
I like Ghirahim, his persona is so, pretentious I love how he is portrayed to be flawless and everyone regales below. He seems to like to be in control of EVERY situation. I cannot think anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom