• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Thoughts About The Skyward Sword Tunic

Which Tunic Do You Like Most?

• I like the TP Tunic more than SS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the SS Tunic more than TP.

• I like them both!

• I Dont Like Any Of Them

• Total voters

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
How does the tunic that Link wears in SS compare to the one he wears in TP?
Is one more stylish than the other? Does one seem more suit for battle than the other? Which one seems the better image of "Link"?

Oh and I would bring some pictures up of the two but they are quite small when they appear so if somebody could enlarge these two i would be gratefull.
Link SS.jpegLink TP.jpg

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I think it's just a difference in the games art style, though the tunic Link wears in SKyward Sword does seem to be more rounded than in Twilight Princess. The tunic is pretty much (or mostly) the same as in Twilight Princess, sooooo.... I kinda like the sharper features of TP's tunic.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm with Cuju, I love the sharper features of TP's tunic, makes it look more defined. Also, there is the inner fanboy telling me that Link's belt strap is on the wrong way, but that is only due to him being right handed and has nothing to do with the tunic itself xD

If I could ask a question though, it'd be when, why, and where did the first Link start using chainmail in the tunic?

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I'm with Cuju, I love the sharper features of TP's tunic, makes it look more defined. Also, there is the inner fanboy telling me that Link's belt strap is on the wrong way, but that is only due to him being right handed and has nothing to do with the tunic itself xD

If I could ask a question though, it'd be when, why, and where did the first Link start using chainmail in the tunic?

I have no idea when Link started using it, but i'd guess it would be for protection purposes. Or just to look cool. Don't know

It looks like Twilight Princess Link's tunic in a different style... Though, TP's was given more detail, and was clearly more defined...

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
I personally like the Skyward Sword tunic better than the Twilight Princess one. I understand that they are very similar, but I actually love the baggy pants that Link wears in Skyward Sword. It's a more interesting look on him as we've never seen him wear baggy pants until now. I dunno lol to me it looks more....stylish :P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom