• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Those Lines that make you stop for a moment.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Have you ever hadt hat line in a video game that just has you up and stop? Either laughing, thinking "What did i just read" or even at the shear stupidity of the line? I just ran into one so I decided to share it with you all.

In Dark cloud 2/Dark Chronicles

There was this line from a random NPC named Avaluah. "That Aunt Polly is into younger guys. ... So you watch out for her, okay Max?" I just stopped and laughed at that. I mean we travel on the train with the middle aged baker to save the world and buy her bread. It cracked me up too much. Then I decided to see what the alternate line with Monica is.

"That Aunt Polly is into younger guys. ....I wonder if I'll turn out like that someday? ..."Not as funny but I do love alternate lines in games when using different characters.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
can't think of many specific examples, but generally mistranslations or innuendos always make pause while playing, and of course a good joke

oh wait actually
xenogears_mad_skillz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom