• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

This Meme is About Me..srsly!

Din Akera

Sniper
*Is not sure where to put this, is Zelda related, but just fun, not really fan work...* *Mod please move is need be*

Hey guys, I thought this would be fun to share. During Christmas, my cousin (who is an art student) stayed with us and we dedicated our time to a speed run of Ocarina of Time. When i was in the fire temple, I was running around the rolling rock room and not caring where the rocks were, just running into them, and it started to make my cousin laugh. But the real kicker is once I got up onto the top level, i jumped a gap between the platforms and a rock rolled underneath me. I'm still not really sure what happened, but the rock must have hit my ankles or something because Link screamed and fell to the bottom level flat on his face. Both of us burst out laughing. The joke then became that I was being hit by all the boulders. So, while I finished the fire temple and did the water temple, my cousin made this meme:

ALLtheboulders.png

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :P

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
We need to spread this around the Internet, fast. I laughed so hard upon seeing that. Kudos to your cousin!

Haha funny, I've never had that happen to me, but this could possibly become a really funny meme if it gets around haha.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Funny you should mention this, Dinny. Look at what I found while randomly browsing a few days ago:

meme-cake-all-the-things.jpg

I thought it was hilarious. :P

Big Octo

=^)
Lol, you can think of almost anything when it comes to "X ALL the Y" memes. Of course, I've seen other Zelda variations.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
The internet is going to know this as amazing. People will ask, where did it originate? I will say, at small zelda forum site. To all those who commented on this thread, we were there at its making. ( not really)

M. Bulteau

Composer
I made a pretty horrible set of Majora memes (of the kind of courage wolf, insanity wolf, advice dog, socially awkward penguin, etc) almost a year ago.

Didn't finish them. If you don't mind VERY dark and amoral humor I can show them. :P

Big Octo

=^)
P
The internet is going to know this as amazing. People will ask, where did it originate? I will say, at small zelda forum site. To all those who commented on this thread, we were there at its making. ( not really)

Just so you know, the X ALL the y meme definitely did not originate in ZD. Actually this goes for everyone. The meme already exists, this is just a version of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom