• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

This is an Accurate Time Line Theory

Please leave comments and questions!
Theory: Many have time line theories but mine is most accurate. In Oot it splits to two endings, adult, child. First the adult: Ganon is "defeated" link leaves the sacred realm leaving the tri force to Ganon who turns it in to the dark realm.(uh-oh) Agahim is created to reincarnate him in ALttP. Defeated, Link takes the complete tri force back to Hyrule, going to the Oracle series. Killing the Pig Ganon, in the end goes in a boat, saying bye, then goes to LA. Human Ganon comes when no heros around, causing the gods to flood the land going to WW,(death of Human Ganon) PH, ST. Child: Link warns Zelda of Ganon, the sages in TP attempt to seal him, then failed. Link kills Human Ganon, the goes to MC, FS, FSA LoZ then AoL where Pig Ganons Slayed, So the time line for adult is SS>Oot>ALttP> OoA,Oos>LA>WW>PH>ST.
child is SS>Oot>MM>TP>MC>FS>FSA>LoZ>AoL.............
questions?

Last edited:
Your theory could work if in tWW the gods didn,t flood hyrule because there was no hero, if the aLttP link was there he could have fought gannon(a third time) but he wasn't and so they great flood occured.

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
You say that Ganondorf somehow gets the entire Triforce at the end of OoT, but the intro of WW states that the ToC was split and hidden around Hyrule after the Hero of Time went back in time. It wasn't found again until WW.

Well first off, there is no "accurate" timeline theory. That's why it's called a THEORY.

But it is a good theory. And ironicly similar to my own (but I've only posted part of it in a theory thread on Ganondorf).

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
This theory sounds like it could be a good one except for a few things.

One, Ganon can not get the Triforce at the end of OOT. Two, I don't understand how TP can lead to MC. There's basically no evidence linking those two together.

Big Octo

=^)
You mention that Gerudo and Beast Ganon are two different entities. I'm familiar with the theory, but I'm against it because there isn't much evidence to support it.

Last edited:
it could have been hundreds of years later when Gerudo Ganon came, and at the end Oot Link travels back leaving the ToC behind, later Zeldas old and dies Ganon takes it, but could not leave yet so he made Agahim make a reincarnation as Beast Ganon. I see what you mean DABASSMASTA but there was only the Four Sword, no Master Sword.

Big Octo, i dont know why your against it, unless you have a better time line set.

Last edited:
At the end of LttP, the Master Sword is put "to sleep" forever. Thus, no game with the Master Sword can come after it. The Oracle games might be an exception, because the Master Sword is more like an Easter Egg in those games.

your right about the MS's final using, but i found something that could change you in being against beast and gerudo Ganon. If in OoT the triforce split into three, wouldn't that happen again? Thats where he creates Beast Ganon. It might be SS>OoT>OoA or OoS(mabey the two are on opposite time line and both end Beast Ganon) >LA>WW>PH>ST for adult
and for child, SS>OoT>MM>TP>ALttP>OoA or OoS>LA>MC>FS>FSA>LoZ>AoL
now what do you think?

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
your right about the MS's final using, but i found something that coul change you in being against beast and gerudo Ganon. If in OoT the triforce split into three, wouldn't that happen again? Thats where he creates Beast Ganon.
Ganondorf uses the Triforce of Power to transform himself into Beast Ganon. That's invalid.

That doesent mean he would not be able to die and transform into another form to hold the Tri force. Dang my time line is broke, thanks for telling me about the MS though.

Last edited:

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
Ganon's beast form being a different entity from his Gerudo form is about as likely as Link's wolf form being a separate entity from his Hylian form. It's just a transformation.

Pinecove

Last Chance
SS>Oot>ALttP> OoA,Oos>LA>WW>PH>ST.
SS>Oot>MM>TP>MC>FS>FSA>LoZ>AoL.............

No games can come between OoT and TWW. Specifically ALttP. In the backstory of TWW, Ganon is sealed in the Sacred Realm. At the end of ALttP, he's dead. And this isn't even mentioning the state of the Triforce.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom