• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Third Hunger Games Fanfic Reboot

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
After such a long absence and most of my signees or whatever you want to call them, I really have missed doing this. Therefore, instead of starting over with the series with new characters, I've decided just to remake the third one. The huge twist (the Careers dying within the first day) in the third one will not be in there, unfortunately, as it would lack the surprise effect. Unfortunately, the character of Shado will be dropped. For those of you who have read my stories before, I'm back guys. For those of you who haven't, here are my previous two.
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f85/hunger-games-fanfic-18541.html
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/f85/second-hunger-games-fanfic-20954.html

Also, if enough people sign up, I might try a new approach on the series. ;)

District 1:

Boy: Me
Girl: Dead

District 2:

Boy:

District 3:

Boy: Dead
Girl:

District 4:

Boy:
Girl:

District 5:

District 6:

Boy:

District 7:

Boy: Hero of Time

District 8:

Girl: Raindrop14

District 9:

Boy: Atsuma

District 10:

Boy: Jedi Link
Girl:

District 11:

Boy: Blue-Eyes
Girl:

District 12:

Boy: Jedizora

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Melody Dunera
District: 8
Appearance: Sandy red hair in two long thin braids, green eyes, freckles, white shirt, darkish blue skirt to her knees(easy to move around quickly in), brown boots with overhang rim, dagger at side, brown gloves, light tan skin, 5 & 1/2 feet tall.
Personality: Nice, not easily fooled, smart, quick thinking.
Weapon of Choice: Dagger

<3

Myriad! Where have you been, bro?

I'll sign up, of course. I'll try to stay steady with reading your updates as much as I can with school. :yes: Here's my character:

Name: Russell Everett
District: 7
Appearance: tall, muscular, tousled blond hair, blue eyes, wears a green T-shirt and jeans with white shoes and occasionally black sunglasses
Personality: kind but determined, very diligent, willing to make alliances but will also break them if it benefits him, intelligent/always has a strategy
Weapon of Choice: a short dagger and a bow

Jedizora

:right:
Name: Javen Lod
District: 12
Appearance: Dark brown hair, large build
Personality: Hotheaded. Clever, buts lets anger get in the way sometimes.
Weapon of Choice: Warhammer

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Name: Elliot Wuuth
District: 11
Appearance: Short brown hair, bright green eyes, tall, skinny. Wears a black t-shirt with jeans, black shoes.
Personality: Quiet, not easily trusting, but caring
Weapon of Choice: Dual longswords, throwing knives

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Sorry I haven't checked this for a while. Thanks guys for signing up, and showing that you still have interest in this. I still would like more people to sign up before I begin, but this is what I am considering; if you want, you can write the chapter with your character's point of view. Obviously, if you don't want to do that, that is perfectly fine, but I did this because I showed my previous stories to someone in real life, and they remarked that all of the characters seemed distant. If we try this, I will send you the events that happen in the chapter via PM. You must include those events, but your character's emotions dialogue (unless I say otherwise), etc, will be yours to decide.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Dominique Givens
District: 9
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, light tan skin, 5-9 in height, 190 in lbs.
Personality: Keeps to himself mostly, does not trust others.
Weapon of Choice: Sword

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
This sounds like it could be a very fun idea Myriad. ^^ I love writing, and this would be most fun to do. I say I'm all for it. ^^

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
I might as well introduce my character that will truly be mine (the others being counted as NPCS). I will try not to show bias in terms of what happens in the story. Here we are. (Also, Gobli, between ages of 12 to 18.)

Name: Entago Rook
District: 1
Appearance: Long white-blond hair, tan skin, slight frame and fingers ready to grip around a knife.
Personality: Has a powerful charisma around him that immediately makes him leader of the Careers. He knows how to turn people to his side, and plans to get all the strong tributes on his side, and will not hesitate to kill one of his Careers if another non-Career proves to be more valuable.
Weapon of Choice: Thin sword, twin knives

There you are, main antagonist. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Right, my bad, Myriad. :P

Here's the new info for ya and anyone else who's interested.

Name: Dominique Givens
District: 9
Appearance: Black hair, green eyes, light tan skin, 5-9 in height, 190 in lbs.
Personality: Keeps to himself mostly, does not trust others.
Weapon of Choice: Sword

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom