• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Think Its Strange.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all think after PH they find a land for new hyrule, I believe it but look at Anjean and Tetra:huh:
yah they look a like, but why?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
What exactly are you trying to say? That Anjean and Tetra look a lot alike? If not please give better clarification on the topic. Truthfully, it would help to better know what you want to discuss before we start out on random assumptions.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, they look alike, I'll give you that. But are you implying that Tetra and Anjean are the same person? Well, that's interesting, but that's not possible. Even Anjean mentioned that she met Zelda's ancestors. But who knows.

Yes i'm insisting there the same, if they are, why would she not mate with Link? Mabye she would be lying saying shes only a friend but still.:O

T

Triforce123

They do look alike, but I don't think there related or anything like that...:D

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I...can't see this discussion moving anywhere. Anjean and Tetra are in no way the same person. Anjean is a Lokomo, immortal as a servant race to the Goddesses, and she tells Zelda that she was good friends with Tetra back when New Hyrule was first founded.

ThreadClosed.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom