• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Want to Say to Someone but Can't..

"You have no right to push me around this office, I proofread all your incapable writers and sometimes I'm sitting down for hours correcting mistakes when here I am sitting at a desk getting flack for lost time. I hope you decide to cross the street without waiting for the walk sign and get hit by a semi."

Majora's Cat

How about that
"You're all a bunch of failures going nowhere, do you think life is a joke? Get off your butts and stop snorting lines, smoking bongs and whoring out, because when I'm Super CEO of the World, I'm going to pass by you on the street and spit in your change cup and then drive off in my limousine filled with money and unlimited supplies of Hot Pockets."

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"Listen to me, woman. Are you absolutely freaking stupid? You aren't anything of a teacher! No one understands a Goddamn thing you sputter out of your mouth! I mean, listen to yourself! How does 'I'm a scatterbrain, but I'm not...but I'm am organized scatterbrain.' even make sense? It doesn't! How does 'these seats are permanent, but I will be changing them.' make sense? It DOESN'T! Get your head in the teaching game or quit the job, because you're not helping us in any freaking way possible."

Also, on a completely different note: "Elizabeth, that statement is completely and utterly wrong". Because I'd have to say it after every statement she makes.
She's kinkier than Spirit of Rutela.
Gaah! Malfunctions! The old one disappeared! I'll fix that...

"I know you like me. I also know that you think this is working out, but t isn't. You're intruding on my life, my decisions, and my independence. I feel like you're dragging me down. I can't live with this. I'm sorry, but I think we should just be friends...I understand how much this hurts, but it is for the better. I promise."

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
"I love you"

Basically this. There are times when I want to express my feelings for the people I care about, but I feel like I can't say it because I'm afraid it might change the relationship I already have with them for the worse. That has already happened to me once, and it hurt deeply. Even though I'd like to express my feelings, I just can't say it. Whether it's better that way or not, I don't know.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
"It's not the clothes that make you look fat, you ARE fat."

inb4 ten thousand slaps in my face by every woman on the planet.

teehee

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
"Go away." - To many people in real life frequenntly.

Also to many people both in life and online: "I know you think you're logical and intelligent, but you have no freaking idea how illogical you are being right now, are you? I know you aren't listening to me because you cannot fathom the idea that YOU, wonderful, rational YOU can possibly be so irrational that a self-admitted / diagnosed emotionally-driven / irrational person can pick up on it. Also, you think you are being compassionate, but you're really just condescending. The sooner you realize these things about yourself, the sooner you can work to change that and have a chance of actually having someone like me listen to you. For now, I'm going away."

Why these are things I wish I could say to people and can't is that I *know* that no one wants to listen, so I just cut to the going away part myself. More peace that way.

Last edited:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Oh, I have a few.

"I really like you and I want you to be my first girlfriend."

"Do you even see me as a friend?"

"Do you know what opinions are?"

"Can you please stop, it's so annoying."

"Stop hating on everything I like"

"Stop liking every post!!!"

"Joy, you're amazing" (wait, I told her that :P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom