• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Want To Buy

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
A lot of expensive stuff I don't see myself getting XD

A new laptop
A Canon DSLR camera
A Nintendo 3ds
A bike

:)

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
A Wii U, and a new guitar or two with pedals would be great :monkey:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
A car. My city has its own train and bus networks so I've never needed a car to get around, there's plenty of public transport to do that, but I still want my own car someday! They're just quite expensive, for the car itself and insurance, and I've never been able to justify to myself the price when I can use the train to get into town easily. One day, one day!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have a lot of money, but I honestly rarely spend it. I am not the type of person to just buy stuff. Still, I do have in mind acquiring either another 3DS or a Wiiu.

Sheik

:the:
I want to buy a PS3, and I mean like a backwards compatible one so I can play PS1 and 2 games as well, for convenience’s sake. All I've ever owned are Nintendo consoles, and it's not like I'm not interested in the other companies, but it's just that I've grown up with Nintendo, I don't really have any money, I never really had the energy to care that much anyways, etc. There are countless games I've been wanting to play for too long now, like Shadow of the Colossus and some Castlevania titles.

I also want a piano. A piano of any kind would be good.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I'd like a new GPU, HDD (or SSD) and mobile. A WiiU and a 1 bedroom apartment would be nice too. Unfortunately, none of that is going to happen anytime soon. :(

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
In the ideal world (one where I have money): A Wii U, Smash Bros. 4 (both), Xenoblade X, Monster Hunter 4, next Zelda title, Hyrule Warriors, a Six Samurai YuGiOh deck, everything else, etc.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Would really love to get a car, but can't see it realistically happening for the next couple of years, not because I couldn't be able to afford to buy one, but the expences with having a car is a bit too much for me to afford considering my other expenses

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
A plane ticket to New Zealand. I actually have money for 2 year living fees (rent and food), internship course, and extras; however the actual plane ticket (return) is hella expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom