• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Want To Buy

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
We all like things. We all want things. If you say otherwise, you are a dirty liar and should just leave.

*waits for people to leave*

'Kay, now that the filth of the earth is gone, let's discuss things we want to buy. Recently I've been desiring collectibles, such as art books, figurines, limited edition products, etc. What are some things you've been wanting to buy?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I want a new laptop, but that's really expensive. Maybe for Christmas. I also want a Wii U, but that's not gonna happen until my next birthday, probably. I want Wind Waker HD, Super Smash Bros. 4, and Hyrule Warriors (when they come out). All these things I want, and I don't have the money for them.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I want to buy a new phone soon because my iPhone 4S is on its last legs. The battery won't even last half a day anymore :(
Also I need to buy a suit for my year 12 formal (prom) that's next month. I should probably do that very soon...

octorok74

TETTAC
I want to buy the Ghost edition for Destiny so I can have my own little Dinklebot, but they are sold out everywhere. Sucks, so hopefully when release day comes someone doesn't pick their's up. Then I can get it.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Right now, it's pretty much all this:

imibo8.jpg

You can be sure I'm not paying full price for the latter three items. I'll be importing what isn't region-locked and save about $80 by doing so.

I need to buy a new fan for my computer
I'd like to have enough for a publishing contract
I'd like a wiiu and some games for it
I'd love a few new breyer models especially the really expensive pretty ones that I'll never ever be able to buy, like the weather girls
I'd like some new books
i'd like a few new grand champions, especially my grails

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Though there are many things I would like to buy, a life-size human skeleton is at the top of my list. Real one run over 4,000 dollars, but I could manage with a fake one for $200+.

I should probably explain my decision. It is very important for figurative painters to study human anatomy. It makes drawing people a thousand times easier and assists in working from the imagination. There is a virtual one that I found and a book on anatomy, but working with those are so boring and nonphysical that I hardly ever use it for studying. I want a tangible skeleton in front of my eyes to get an accurate understanding of bones. I doubt I will be able to get one in the near future and probably will have to wait until after I graduate before I can save enough money to get my hands on one.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Hot singles in my neighborhood

A **** ton of games for Wii U/3DS

I'd also love a PS3 but I'll probs never get that. I really wish the PS4 was backwards compatible because I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Ganondork

goo
Hot singles in my neighborhood

A **** ton of games for Wii U/3DS

I'd also love a PS3 but I'll probs never get that. I really wish the PS4 was backwards compatible because I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Most noteworthy PS3 titles are being ported over to PS4. Journey, The Last of Us, etc. I highly recommend the purchase, and I plan to do the same during Christmastime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom