• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You May Not Be Good At But Enjoy Anyway

L

LinksObsession

I can't do anything related to art [Drawing, sculpting, painting]
But it's still really fun :

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
I'm not a very good writer and that has made me self conscious in the past about doing things ranging from writing essays for class to something as trivial as posting on forums or chatting in Skype. I started RPing again on Gaia though, and it's made the process of writing something enjoyable for me.

So my new years resolution was to become a better writer, and I've been working bit by bit on it. I have a long way to go, and it's still quite hard for me to sit down write things, but I feel I have improved quite a bit in the past six months! c:

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
things that i am not talented at but enjoy anyway are:

-Playing floor hockey and other sports (baseball, football, basketball, dodgeball)
-Hacky sack
-Dancing and singing to music
-Taking pictures
-Making youtube videos
-Attempting to play an instrument

Thats all i can think of at the moment, although i'm sure there is others.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
There's really nothing I'm bad at but like to do. If I don't like something, a contributing factor is that I'm bad at it anyway.
If I like something, I either try to become good at it or I become good at it naturally because I do it all the time like drawing, writing, playing the piano, and playing soccer.

I was good at video games, singing, math, and making music when I first tried to do them.

The only thing that doesn't aply to all of this is riding my bike. I'm not too good at it but I like to do it.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
This is mainly sports related. Baseball (I was actually good at it at some point), skateboard, running, hiking, bla-bla-bla.

I've always been aware of my lack of excercise. I also happen to have a heart disease that might/might not play into it (one of my heart valves is thinner than it should be) but I'm told that its involvement is just partial. It's pretty lolworthy to see me trying to do some of that stuff, too. I get tirer after, how much? 2 minutes? I've come to improve and sometimes get to reach 5 minutes. :P

Pretty good if you ask me. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom