• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You May Not Be Good At But Enjoy Anyway

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
I may not be good at singing, but I do it anyway. I enjoy it cause it's fun and it relaxes me. Singing lets you feel the thrill of freedom, though it acts as daggers, to any listeners passing by. So I sing in secret, because I don't want to torment my listeners with my singing voice, which according to them sounds like "A rat begging to be killed by a Bulldozer after being poisoned."

Besides my singing, I also enjoy dancing. I'm quite good, but not as good and quick as the rest, but I also enjoy it.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
First Person Shooters.

They are really not my forte but I love to play them. Especially co-op. Such funny things happen to people when you're playing Halo and there are lasers flying everywhere. I just can't get enough of it.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I would have to say art and writing are not my best. People say I'm a good artist but my heads always seem to be bigger then everything else, my hands are always too small, my legs are too long, and my feet never look right. But I enjoy doing it because it's a thing to do when your board. But my friend is a great artist, and so are my two older sisters (You should see my oldest sisters art, it's really good).

I started doing my own Manga, started on Friday night. And while I was thinking of some stories, (I have one, and it is going to be a good one), while I was writing down some sentences for one of my character's to say, I realized that my hand writing is horrible and that my grammar is very awful as well. I enjoy writing, on the keypad, not with my own hand. I feel very ashamed when my friend's see my hand writing.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Ah, that's easy. DRAWING. I can't draw, at all. I fail at it in all ways but I still love it anyway. ^^ Same with singing.

D

DannyPidgeon

I definitely would like to think I'm an amazing artist, but I just can't seem to ever draw what I see in my head. It always ends up being a messy, scribbly horror and I sometimes get a bit frustrated. But, ultimately, I guess it really does kind of keep me interested and focused throughout boring parts of my day. Especially doodling, which I CAN do.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh wel for me, it's drawing a good anime person. I'm still learning how tough, so yeah I'll just say what i need to work on.

For girls: Every thing, hair, EYES, clothes, ect
For boy: HAIR, EYES, everything else ect

Yet drawing is one of my FAVORITE things though :)!!!!!!

Im not that good at computer games.
Been playing them for almost 30 yrs.
But i just them.
Have been playing games since 1982.
First computer i played was the Spectrum.
Not that good at drawing either.
Not that great at athletics but i really love doing it.

To be honest... this probably isn't the best way to approach things... but if I'm bad at something, I tend to avoid it. I can't really think of anything that I enjoy but I'm not particularly good at. I think I enjoy the things I do because I am good at them... even if that doesn't include much as I'm not really good at much haha

Well sport wise, I absolutely suck pretty much all around at sports, yet I enjoy playing them. (Besides bowling, I am good at that). The worse for me, other than golf, is basketball. I can not score to save my life, but its fun all the same.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
FPS.
I suck really bad at them, but I get a huge rush when I fire a machine gun wildly and kill someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom