• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You May Not Be Good At But Enjoy Anyway

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Pretty much what it says in the title. What are some things that you're not necessarily talented at but enjoy doing anyway? And talent, of course, is subjective...go with your own personal definition.

Me, I'm not so great at drawing. My life goal is to eventually be able to doodle something that doesn't look a kindergartner's art project. Still, I have fun in the attempt.

I'm also not very athletic, but I like to hit a tennis ball, given the opportunity.

How about you?

Deku man

Just another nobody......
I'm not good at golfing, but I really like it. God, good thing I don't have a temper, I'd be throwing my clubs, driving the golf cart into the forest or water.:xd:

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well I have to say playing my violin... my fingers are so crooked I can hardly control them on the fiddle! Now I am not saying I am bad, I'm just simply saying that I am not the best.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Playing soccer. As a kid I was so bad they always put me in the goal. Little did they realize that I wasn't even competent enough to stop the ball from entering it. :P Something else would probably be Call of Duty, Black Ops. I like the game a lot, but I'm not good at it. I'm really bad at it as a matter of fact. But it's just so addicting for some reason... and fun! XD

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
playing the trumpet im sorta good at it but not that much.... i can play song of storms and jingle bells that's pretty much it! XD
and playing zelda (mostly the 2D ones) im not very good at it but i like it anyways!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Drawing certain things. Drawing a head or face I can do. Drawing a full person, getting proportions and shading right..... eww. Hands I also have a problem with. My people always look like they have no wrists :?

Djinn

and Tonic
Drawing certain things. Drawing a head or face I can do. Drawing a full person, getting proportions and shading right..... eww. Hands I also have a problem with. My people always look like they have no wrists :?

Like many things, it just takes practice. Eventually by drawing the human figure over and over again over time you will learn exactly how to draw anatomy and make everything line up the correct way. And also reference, most artists will keep a lot of various pictures and photos of people in positions or walking, etc. for the reference in how they are standing, where arms are, how the head is position, things like that. Plus they also keep lots of magazines around for the clothing reference. Not very many people will automatically know just where every fold will appear or how some fabrics will move while walking. But do not worry too much about hands, hands and feet are two of the most difficult parts of the body to draw and a lot of people have trouble with those.

Well, on topic. I love watersports. But I am horrible at water skiing. I think I hurt something just about every time I try it. But I keep on trying it whenever the chance arrives.

Jedizora

:right:
Drawing peoples heads. The hair, the face... Why can't my family be headless when I draw them?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I also am really bad I think at drawing. Like others, I can only draw a person until their neck and maybe shoulder. I am terrible at drawing anything else. My proportions, do not meet the real world. People's hands end up too big or too small, their legs are too short, arms too big.... I have my problems with drawing people but I seem to enjoy myself getting better at it.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
I enjoy playing my ocarina, but I'm not exactly the greatest at it. Then again, I just really got into it recently, so I guess I can't judge my skills too much yet.

I like to think I'm horrible at drawing, I really want to, but almost everything I draw or try to mess up on, everyone loves, it is quite annoying and I don't like it. But overall, I love it, but most of my drawing's lately is going down the toliet. Like last night, I drew a picture, and I hated it so much, it wasn't even worthy of going in my trash bin. I threw it in the neighbours garbage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom