• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Like to Collect.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
We all like to collect a few things. For me, it's knives and bladed weapons.

So far I've collected:

• A bowie knife
  • A butterfly knife or balisong.
  • Several assisted opening folding knives.
  • A normal buck hunting knife.
  • A switchblade.
  • A karambit.
  • A push dagger.
And even though it isn't technically a knife, my 5160 spring steel longsword.

I'm now looking for a decent bollock dagger, and maybe a kukri, preferably a pattern welded one.

What do you guys like to collect?

I used to collect a lot of things but I don't really seem to anymore. I do kinda collect physical prints of game soundtracks, but it's not that large of a collection. My 7th Dragon III soundtrack as well as my Rune Factory 3&4 soundtrack are the ones that I'm the most proud of.

I also sort of collect bugs, but not like... actively or, on purpose for that matter. People just give me dead bugs they find for some reason, so I've accumulated a collection of sorts over the past 10 years or so. Mostly butterflies.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
When I was a kid, I collected bottle caps, because I had nothing better to do at parties I was dragged to by my parents. I think I had a few hundred by the time I threw them out.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
I have a really large NES game collection. I've collected it for years, games and boxes. I pickup a lot of homebrew games made for the NES these days.

I obviously collect Zelda stuff. Particularly, I have some 100+ Zelda strategy guides, with all these older guides that I've imported from Japan. I also collect the First 4 Figures Zelda statues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom