• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Like to Collect.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I have a really large NES game collection. I've collected it for years, games and boxes. I pickup a lot of homebrew games made for the NES these days.

I obviously collect Zelda stuff. Particularly, I have some 100+ Zelda strategy guides, with all these older guides that I've imported from Japan. I also collect the First 4 Figures Zelda statues.
Very nice indeed! :D

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Many things! Some things I've stopped collecting, but I still keep the ones I have, like Pokémon cards.
Other than that, I do collect games (prefer physical copies if available), but only ones I actually play.
Also Fantasy books, I love to read and especially fantasy. I'm currently in need of another bookshelf, since Iv'e got too many fantasy novels. They just don't fit, and I have them lying around where I can fit them XD

Then there is the weird one... I've kept ALL my old papers, assignments and homework from school since I was about 14, but that's not really the thing I collect... What I do is that whenever I feel like it I take one piece of those papers and crumple it up into a ball. Then I soak it in water in the basin so that it is completely wet. I then squeeze it together in my hands until it is as compact as it can get, while also getting most of the water out. To get even more water out I then also put it in a towel and squeeze in in there. After that I make sure that it is ball-shaped and then I put it to dry. Once dried it becomes a very light, and pretty hard, little ball that I collect and put together with the other ones. They all look different, depending on what originally was on that piece of paper.
There you go, my weirdness!

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I have amassed a fairly substantial Airline Memorabilia collection, If you were to walk into my bedroom, my front wall shelves have several model aircraft, I also have in my closet a box full of Old Airline Timetables and a small Photo Album that is full of Airline Luggage tags. I have thought about expanding my collection, but because of the C19 Pandemic I cannot get out to airline memorabilia shows, but luckily I still have eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom