• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Learnt Today

A simple thread, y'know when you just have one of those days where you come across something interesting and have no one to speak to it about? Well this could be the place for you so i'll start it off...

Something i learnt/realised today, is just how familiar i am with a lot of the cast from the Walking Dead tv series;

It took me ages to realise that the guy who plays Rick Grimes is actually British and was in the British rom-com Love Actually.
It also took my gf to tell me that Laurie Holden who plays Cybil Bennett in the Silent Hill film also plays Angela in The Walking Dead.
And now, having watched an episode of Supernatural, a friend tells me that Lauren Cohan who plays Bela also plays Maggie in the Walking Dead... interesting...

Spirit, have you no eyes?

So, any other random things that you've learnt recently that you wanna share?

Last edited:
GIMP's a pretty neat program once you figure it out! I've had it for months and only now figured out how to recolor something without losing its shading.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pretty sure a lot of people learnt today that "learnt" is a real word. #British English

This pretty much. I never knew that "learnt" wasn't a real word in American English as I use it all the time. Sometimes I go to "learned" but really, I used learnt as second nature you know? Thanks, Wolf, for teaching me. :)

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I learned that Young Justice and Green Lantern are getting canceled for some new not-so-cool shows. :(

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I have learnt that when you're hurt or being stabbed by a friend, it isn't really you who is hurt. There will be someone who endures your pain.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
I learned that not eating breakfast before going to work and then not eating lunch before running home 4-5 miles away in a big heavy rain coat and muck boots along with other heavy clothing is never a good idea.

octorok74

TETTAC
I learned a bit about both American and British history today. Specifically dealing with the Pilgrims. To think the indians treated those Brits so well and then the next generation screws it up and starts a war. Craziness I tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom