• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Have In Common With LoZ Characters

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I'm talking interesting, weird little things - not "I named my online handle after this character" or "I'm blond like Zelda," or "I'm brave like Link." I'm talking about more coincidental or just plain odd stuff. Any and all games.

Mine:

Shad - We share a name. No, *did not* name myself after him, and no, Shadsie is *not my real name.* I've been using "Shadsie" as an online handle for years. I think I started using it back in 2001, long before Twilight Princess came out and long before Shad the character was even "born" most likely. It evolved from my previous online handle of "Shadowcat" - which came about in the late 1990s when I needed an online handle and decided to name myself after my then kitty-cat, Shadow. (Shadow is now elderly and in the care of my parents since I couldn't take her when I moved across the country). "Shadowcat" evolved into "Lady Shadowcat" when I saw other people using the name and found out that some character from the X-Men comics I didn't know about had the name and people kept confusing me for an X-Men fan. People I knew online had taken to calling me "Shads" and "Shadsie" and it just stuck. Then, in 2008, I get Twilight Princess as a gift, play through to meeting the character Shad (while my Link was named "Shadsie") and hilarity ensued. I like Shad, it's just that our sharing of a name, of sorts, is an amusing coincidence.

Malon and Twilight Princess Link - We share jobs. I've had work on and off as ranch help for people who raise horses. It's one of the odd jobs I've taken in between getting other kinds of work, such as graphic design (which I actually have a degree for). Currently, and for the last year, I've been working as a stablehand for a nice little farm after having the job procured for me by people who work for a service for people with emotional disablities. I'm bipolar and pretty severe with it and have found certain things associated with my version of it a hinderance to keeping "normal" jobs. The boss I work for now is kind and understanding on angelic levels, and frankly, I can approach thousand-pound animals with an ease that I cannot approach live (not behind a computer screen) human beings with. I muck out horse stables - it's not a glamourous job, but I can deal with what issues from horses much better than the verbal equivalent that issues from the mouths of people. There was one year some years ago that I kept goats, too - worked at a petting zoo. All, in all, if I lived in Hyrule, I'd be very happy to work at Lon Lon Ranch or Ordon Ranch. I'd feel right at home.

Ganondorf - I was born and raised in a desert, like he was. Let's just say that his words in Wind Waker about the harshness of the land that made him covet Hyrule... having been born/raised in southern Arizona and having moved to pretty, temperate, forested and well-watered Pennsylvnia, I TOTALLY understood where he was coming from.

Gerudo decorating - In Ocarina of Time, have you noticed the interesting decorations on the walls/above the doorways in the Gerudo Fortress? Skulls - decorated with feathers. I got totally happy when I saw those the first time because a quick little trip to my Deviant Art page in my signiture will show you what I like to do with the found skulls of wildlife and cast-aside livestock. I paint/decorate them. I use similar decor to the Gerudo. Must be a desert-raised thing (doing that is kind of common in the American Southwest, where I come from, but even there, people didn't do with cattle and deer skulls quite what I do with them). What the Gerudo did... reminded me of that.

Anju in Majora's Mask- She forget's a lot of stuff, I follow in her footsteps.

Midna from Twilight Princess- In a way, she is a little Imp who does cause trouble. Me on the other hand, I do cause trouble and I harrass people. Oh my, what a common fact!

Tingle from Majora's Mask- He is just a goof for just dressing up as a "fairy boy". I am just goofy in general.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Ganondorf-I'm a black ginger.

Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule-We share a name.

Yeti-I'm 11 feet tall.

squadala

I don't like you either
GURU-GURU- I love playing loud music in random places when nobodies watching.
MAKAR- Wandering off and getting into trouble, also playing music.
MALO- Sadistic and sarcastic comments.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Malon- I have some natural red hair. It is hard to notice unless I am in the light.
Anju- always is apologizing for everything; that's me.
Zelda- intelligent behavior. I naturally have that.
Medli, Laruto- I play a stringed instrument.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Shad: We both wear glasses and are young researchers. Like Shad, I'm also very devoted to find the result but I can't figure most problems out on my own (Shad needs Link to solve the mystery, I need friends to turn raw data into beautiful well made excel graphs with error bars :P).

Beth: I don't look like Beth, but some of her character traits seem a bit...familiar. For example, Beth always tries to act all grown up when it comes to child stuff like slingshots but in secret she is the most excited about it. It is just like me saying that lego is for kids when I talk about it, but each time I see boxes of lego in the store I would love to buy it and play with the lego for hours.

Retsdob

Retsdob
This is difficult. As far as I can tell characters are very one-personality oriented when the actual mind is made of layers. I'd say I'm a bit like shad intillectually and I have glasses. A bit like tingle in being Zelda-obsessed....And I have a little Zant in me because when someone very powerful gives me a pinch of their power, I'm destroyed by a young lad dressed like peter pan, and later that same boy kills said person, I enjoy intering their death cut-scene by popping my neck.

S

Silva

I think that I resemble Malon the most.
My father also owns a farm, I'm most of the time happy (xD), I (kinda) have the same dream xD, and I like to sing (but not good).:3

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I look sort of like Zelda when I'm not wearing my glasses. The fact that I had somewhat short blond hair and I'm cheerful most of the time.

Z

zeroxgen

Any cat from any Zelda game. Actually, I could be any cat, ever. I meow randomly out loud at times, and actually, I sound like a actual cat.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Im probably most like Link, Mido and a goron.
Link: Im kind of a silent person that doesn't say very much.
Mido: Im VERY stubborn.
Goron: Gorons are awesome, there is no reason for me to not be like one.

S

Sage

Makar-Minature, Plays Music, Always Wandering Off Into Trouble.
Malo-Minature, Random, Adult Inside a 3 Year Old Body.
WW Link-We Look the Same.
Aryll-Things Have Happened With Large Birds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom