• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you dislike seeing others doing

People who take pleasure in controlling everything and everyone around them. The so-called control freaks.
Such people hide a deep-seated insecurity, born of a feeling of helplessness. At some point in their lives, they feel they can't - or couldn't in the past - control the circumstances around them and felt controlled by "occult forces". But instead of accepting that as fate, they blame third parties for the lack of control over their own destiny and, sometimes, even over themselves.
That feeling becomes twisted and turns into pleasure by seeing other people squirm under their heel. In other words, it turns into a form of sadism.

I hate seeing people on public transportation block the seat next to them with bags and stuff when there's room at their feet for that, and someone could sit down. I'm not toxic you assbags. Go buy a car if you really hate other people that much.

Misty

Ronin
passive aggressiveness
creating terrible justifications for poor behavior. (I lied to the girl about being in love with her so I could sleep with her, but she wore make-up so it's the same.)
throwing up on the street even though there is a bin or grass nearby.
drunken behavior.

Just interested to see what insignificant pet peeves people have!

For me, it really annoys me when people put lil 'tho' instead of though or 'dat' instead of that.

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
People disrespecting and patronising the elderly and individuals with disabilities no matter what type they may have. More than most of their time it isn't their fault that they are living with such disabilities and they like to be treated equally in the way we positively interact with one another. The elderly shaped our current world and we should be grateful towards all of them and show respect towards them and everyone else.

See a little old lady who can reach something in the shop, help her. See an old man carrying something heavy, help him. See a person with a mental disorder, be their friend, encourage them to be more confident in themselves, inspire them, cheer them up. See a person in a wheelchair struggling to go up that hill, help them, push them up there. See a regular person, say good morning/afternoon/evening, hello, how you going, nice dog.

I HATE stereotyping and double standards. They're so dumb!:mmanger: Not everyone is the same. Everyone has different specific needs and everything impacts their wellbeing differently.

I HATE seeing anyone being bullied. I've been there and it sucks. Even if the person kinda deserves a bit of tough love or really deserves a harsh word, I don't like seeing people upset.

I don't like being involved in everyone's drama. Tell me what's going on so I know but that's all I'm gonna have to do with it.

I HAATTE liars and two faced people!!:mmanger::anger3d::grean::anger3d::mmanger: Like what the hell do you achieve from attempting to fool me?! And you think I actually believe what you are saying?? No! Like I can tell when you're bull****ing SO JUST STOP.

When people abuse alcohol on a regular basis I find that disgusting.

Smoking is gross and leathal

I also really don't like it when people brag about doing the two previous things listed. Like um okay... So what, you want me to cheer/praise/whatever you because you are polluting your body with extremely harmful toxins bringing you closer and closer to death and deminishing you health rapidly. Like I don't care. All you're doing is hurting yourself. It's not cool! Stop it. Unless you have a real problem and you can't and you're just trying to be cool just stop.

ATTENTION SEEKING!!! O.M.G. Just stupid little things that people say or do just to get a little bit of attention and you can instantly tell what they're doing. P***** me off to the max!!!!

I would say hypocrites as well but I am one and I'm willing to admit that, but in particular hypocrites that cannot admit that they are. Likewise liars who try to defend themselves when you catch them out on lying and just dig themselves deeper and deeper into their lies. Like if you get really offended and really defensive when someone catches you fibbing 99.5% of the time it is an instant give away that you are lying.:anger3d:

Animal abuse (not disciplining but proper abuse). Like what the actual f*** is wrong with you. I love animals. To me animals are equal to humans. Like if somebody I knew abused their pet I would rip them a new one. Same with when people insult or hurt my best friends or family.

(Sometimes I love how mad I get)

Last edited:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
some disabled people don't want help, but if they require it then they'll ask like the example of wheelchairs up a hill, NaryuKasai....

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
some disabled people don't want help, but if they require it then they'll ask like the example of wheelchairs up a hill, NaryuKasai....

That is true. I just get a little carried away. They're just like some seriously deep pet-peeves. I mean obviously ask if they want help first though.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Oh, so many things...

• People who are rude to service staff, in restaurants or in shops or anywhere like that.
  • Spitting.
  • One uppers. If you've done something good, they've done the same thing better or act like it's not a big deal even if it is to you. And the inverse of this are just as bad- you have the same cold, at the same time, but it's soooooo much worse for them. If something bad happens to you and they had the same thing happen it's always so much more tragic for them. Ugh.
  • Anybody who sits on their high horse thinking they have any kind of moral superiority to anybody else.
  • Snobbery. I have no time for people who think they can look down on anyone else, especially not for stuff like where they live or how much money they have or what uni they went to or anything else meaningless.
  • Public displays of affection
  • Man buns
  • Anyone who leads anyone else on. People who want everything out of a relationship but won't commit to it, that kind of thing drives me ****ing nuts. Stop being so ****ty. Be honest about what you're looking for or go away.
  • Mansplaining. AND SO HELP ME GOD if anybody here quotes this one and mansplains why they think mansplaining is a feminist conspiracy.
  • When middle class white boys (its always them) try to justify why they think it's okay for them to use racial slurs because they're 'not racist' and 'it's just a word' and 'the one black person they've ever crossed paths with in their lives said the n word is ok' and 'it's political correctness gone mad' etc etc.
  • Guys who continue to whinge and whine about that non-existent 'friendzone' because their fragile egos can't take that maybe she doesn't like you back, mate.
  • No offence to anyone here but the Americanised spellings of certain words. I can't help it lol.

Feverish

Source of stink
I don't like seeing people yell at someone (especially me,) be extremely conservative, be extremely liberal, and I really don't like seeing people force their beliefs onto each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom