• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you dislike seeing others doing

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
Parents who feel the need to share every single moment of their child's life on Facebook lol. I mean, okay I get it, you're proud of your child and that's cool! I ain't got nothing against proud parents or couples deciding to have kids. But good **** I cannot tell you the amount of family and family friends I've unfollowed because they need to post a photo of every little thing their kid does. Oh wow he's eating. Amazing, he's sitting on the couch. Mind-blowing, your kid is pointing at some random object. Wow. Cool. Idgaf. Stop it.

I mean, this doesn't even take into account that this child's whole life is basically becoming public info lmao, and I don't know about anyone else here but I sure as **** would be pissy with my parents had they decided to publicly post about every aspect of my life growing up. There are moments I'd like to keep private. Granted, we are in an age of instantaneous info-sharing and uploading and such, so for all I know a younger generation isn't gonna give a flying **** about it. Still, the topic is what I dislike seeing others do, so there you go.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Parents who feel the need to share every single moment of their child's life on Facebook lol. I mean, okay I get it, you're proud of your child and that's cool! I ain't got nothing against proud parents or couples deciding to have kids. But good **** I cannot tell you the amount of family and family friends I've unfollowed because they need to post a photo of every little thing their kid does. Oh wow he's eating. Amazing, he's sitting on the couch. Mind-blowing, your kid is pointing at some random object. Wow. Cool. Idgaf. Stop it.

I mean, this doesn't even take into account that this child's whole life is basically becoming public info lmao, and I don't know about anyone else here but I sure as **** would be pissy with my parents had they decided to publicly post about every aspect of my life growing up. There are moments I'd like to keep private. Granted, we are in an age of instantaneous info-sharing and uploading and such, so for all I know a younger generation isn't gonna give a flying **** about it. Still, the topic is what I dislike seeing others do, so there you go.
A.........SUPER DUPER............BIG..................AMEN TO THIS!

Dan

Facebook needs some sort of super algorithm that can filter away any baby pictures what so ever.

Couples being overly lovey dovey out in public. I'm not talking handholding or the occasional kiss, but the ones who just seem to constantly want to rub in their couple-y-ness in all of our faces.

People smoking at bus stops (especially in the shed), right outside entrance points to stores and buildings and generally forcing you to either stand in or walk through their wall of smoke.

I agree, and I'm a smoker myself. I always make it a point to avoid mothers with small children too, something I wish more people did.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~

I have also unfollowed a bunch of people because of this. 'Look at my cute little baby' 'Isnt it adorable?' No dear. Your baby looks like the maimed soul of Voldemort. I don't want to look at it. I don't want to hear about it.

latest

Gorgeous! My baby lights up my world!

Dan

Seeing people with their laces untied is a horrible sight.

You would hate me then. I have two pairs of shoes, one pair laced the other unlaced. I never tie that certain pair up despite numerous people alerting me that they are undone. I've never tripped over due to my laces once. I just know however that it's going to catch up to me one day and result in my death.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I have a few people, all girls in my Facebook feed that I don't think I can unfollow, not that I really would bother because I barely use it and ignore 98% of what Facebook is so convinced I want to see anyway (top posts is such a joke filter). Some common things are.... I'm not sure how to describe it. Duckface, but not just a duckface. They're always shot above and in a particular pose meant to show off the assets. Here, this mocking recreation should explain it:
9267770441_67c54a4f51_z.jpg
I have one person that takes like.... 30 of those a day. And I'm probably underestimating that number. Every time I look, there's another three at least. Always in the exact same pose, trying very hard to draw attention to.... the twins. Full on duckface. eewwwgghhhh, The duckface craze needs to end.

I despise ingrates, I loathe those unable to express their appreciation after when something has been done for them. I find that beyond disrespectful, and lacking in composition as Homo sapiens. I try to be humble and say "mahalo" to the driver whenever I get off of the bus because I know that if someone thanked me, I would most certainly feel better for the service that I had provided for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom