• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things you dislike seeing others doing

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I would have suggested they have a guilty conscience, yes.
And it definitely is disproportionately middle class white people. Sorry no statistics exist on the subject but even when I have seen people call white people racist names I don't see those groups arguing it's not racist because X y z.
I've already outlined how they don't have to argue it because it already is okay by most of society as shown by the comedians I mentioned. Obviously it's not something you'd say in a job interview but the word "cracker" is not met with very much scorn nowadays.

Most of what you said was "boohoo men can't win, middle class white people cant win, it's not fair!" Not much to say to that except yo know, exactly what I said. And Kirino said. I'm not gonna rehash Kirino's points. That would just get me flamed for "poor discussion" again.
I don't think Kirino simplified my arguments to something that sounds so petty. I said men can't win in the catch-22 situation that is they can't disagree with mansplaining without being told they are mansplaining, which really makes no sense. I never said middle class white people can't win, they win all of the time. I also have no issue with Chris Rock's use of the word "cracker". All I said at any point is that racial slurs (and racism in general) is a lot more "okay" in our society if they are used by minorities towards white people. I think there's endless anecdotal evidence to support this, and I think it's a shame. I understand why it's the case (because white people weren't systematically oppressed for centuries), but I still think it's a shame.

Anyway if you want to have something out with me on a personal level then can we do it in private instead of out here? Thanks.
You're the only one that brought up something by saying I'm the worst mansplainer ever.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Guys who continue to whinge and whine about that non-existent 'friendzone' because their fragile egos can't take that maybe she doesn't like you back, mate.

You just described exactly what the friendzone is after claiming it doesn't exist.

It's like girls who complain about that nonexistent 'mansplaining' when they dont like having things explained to them by men who dont believe a woman is capable of understanding on her own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom