• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Things You Didnt Notice the First Time(or Second...)

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
So i know all of us have played at least one zelda game twice through and the second time notice something you didnt the first well this is a thread to discuss those things.

I was just replaying OOT and i stood on the bridge as it wen up and then i was standing on top of it and found out if you do this it gives you a red ruppee. I also found out that if you jump from the side of the land onto the bridge (through the chain) it gives you a blue ruppee. The last thing i noticed was i tried to go into kakariko before going to hyrule castle and kaebora gaebora was their and gave me a lecture upon kakariko just like he does for lake hylia, zoras domain and other places.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
Hmm hard to think of these off the top of my head, but I do remember finding the rupees in the fountains outside of Clock Town in MM on the way to Great Bay during my second play through, as well as the Ocarina song pattern on the wall in the area going towards Snowhead.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Hmm hard to think of these off the top of my head, but I do remember finding the rupees in the fountains outside of Clock Town in MM on the way to Great Bay during my second play through, as well as the Ocarina song pattern on the wall in the area going towards Snowhead.
You dont need to know exactly when you found it or anything just you know say something about something you found at one point that you didnt remember or that seemed really out of the ordinary.
But i had forgotten about those ruppees their.

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Well, here's one I guess.
When I was playing TP the first time I kinda noticed blood on the gates leading to Kakariko Village, but I didn't really think anything of it.
It wasn't until the second time that I played that I make the connection that there's blood on the gate, AND the village is really empty and almost abandoned.
:(

Here's another one; in Majora's Mask, the sky is falling.

content

David

But you called me here...
Well, I know for sure that i've noticed things in second, third, fourth, etc runthroughs. There are so many things in each Zelda game. Probably one for me was the blood in OoT. I can't think of any others right now.

February Eve

ZD District Attorney

Neat!

I'm a little confused...is this for all games, or just "general classic"? If the latter, TP doesn't fit in that category, but it's the most recent one I noticed - in the Goron Mines, when you get the third key shard from the Goron elder, the walls of the room are decorated with the skins of dodongos. I wasn't sure whether to boggle or laugh.

(Sorry for the low-res pic...I had to screencap off youtube. They're really obvious when you're playing on your own, though.)

dodongoskins.jpg

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Well, here's one I guess.
When I was playing TP the first time I kinda noticed blood on the gates leading to Kakariko Village, but I didn't really think anything of it.
It wasn't until the second time that I played that I make the connection that there's blood on the gate, AND the village is really empty and almost abandoned.
:(

content

Wow, I haven't even noticed that before. That's one of those "when you see it..." moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom