• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things that your DVD or blu ray players do when you have a DVD disc in it

I still have an old Apex brad DVD player since 2003 and when I press stop when Im done watching a movie, all the time or for certain movies like Sam Raimi's Spider-Man there will always be a themed background wallpaper or whatever theyre called. I think its neat when certain brands for DVD players have something like that.

Are there any certain brands for blu ray players that do that sort of thing where they have a background image or wallpaper for a movie or not? Just wondering

If i felt like it today id hook up my old Sansui 19 inch tv along with my old Apex DVD player and play some of the newer movies like the Saw movies and the Avenger and Captain America movies to see if they even have a background wallpaper image after I press the stop button to stop playing the DVD.

wonder if any of the X-Men movie have background wallpaper images or not or if Sam Raimi's Spider-Man is the only one

well good for YOU Fraximus.

Im talking about hidden bonus things that certain brands for DVD players do with movies like background wallpaper images for movies like Spider-Man and other movies from 2003 to whatever.

I by the way, im wondering if any of the newer movies that i have for DVD such as the Saw movies and the new It movies have wallpaper imagges or not

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Theyre not custom wallpaper image backgrounds.

Havent you ever had a simple Apex brand DVD player back in 2003?

I've never had a DVD player that offered custom backgrounds or anything. I had a couple while growing up (including one that could hold five discs and switch between them with the push of a button on the remote), but don't recall anything with a fancy background.

I feel like the fanciest DVD player I've had is my PS5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom