• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Creep You Out

The fact that I live alone, I usually hear noises outside of my apartment. Its even worse in the middle of the night. Plus my anxiety has been a bit worse lately so I almost hit my head against the wall from this ;-;

Memory

Forgotten Life
I don't really have anything I'm scared of but I am scared of my mum though.

She's just too scary(strict). I can't sleep whenever she's mad :P

Fig

The Altruist
the majority of ZD

Not much really creeps me out or scares me... I suppose I don't really like anything/anybody that stares at me or looks like it's staring at me. Oh, wait...

Smiling. Smiling creeps the hell outta me. Not, like, normal smiles, but creepy smiles. Also, this may be derived from my personal unenjoyment of smiling. I find it completely loathesome.

When said that, this was the first thing that automatically clicked into my mind. Albeit, because I care about you Avy I'm not sure if you should look at the picture, but don't say I didn't warn you! =O
SNK4.jpg

As for me, nothing freaks me out more than hallucinations or things that simply don't have an explanation on how they got there. One prime example of this is seeing shadows literally shift its form as you constantly stare at it on a dark night. Maybe it is because I stay awake way too long from time to time, or maybe it is all in my head. Either way, seeing that kind of stuff really makes me paranoid to the point where I start questioning what other mysteries in life are there surrounding me. :awkward:

Fig

The Altruist
I don't really have anything I'm scared of but I am scared of my mum though.

She's just too scary(strict). I can't sleep whenever she's mad :P

Well I don't want to say that my mom creeps me out, she does implant fear and terror in my life if she goes berserk. :sweat: Though I can guess it can also fit into the category of creeping a person out as she tends to be calm and collective right before she starts raging and that's when you fully realize what utter fear is. :awkward:

Clusters of small seashells, really deep philosophical concepts, and behind-the-scenes conspiracy-type thingies...

EDIT. EDIT. EDIT....
I suppose I don't really like anything/anybody that stares at me or looks like it's staring at me. Oh, wait...

Smiling. Smiling creeps the hell outta me.

THIS. ^ THIS. ^ THIS. ^

Last edited by a moderator:

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Sigh... Spiders...

I'm a wimp when it comes to spiders. I see a little one on my wall and I lock up and almost start crying. There it is, the truth comes out. I really don't know why. Every other bug I don't even care, not at all. Even big ones, they don't scare me at all. But I see a spider, and I just can't even :cry:

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
  • The word "moist"
  • The word "panties"
  • The word "tender"
  • Feet
  • Ears
  • Daddy long legs
  • Spider webs
  • Rude boys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom