• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Creep You Out

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
So, sorry if this thread or something similar exists but, what are things that creep you out or completely scare you so that you can't sleep at night. I for one, hate that feeling that when you're alone you feel the presence of something or someone with you. It's so uncomfortable. What about you guys? Anything that gets you scared or something?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Not easily to be honest. I used to hate thunder when it was in the middle of the night but that is a long time gone. What freaks me out is -this is true though- the thought of sitting in a bus with snow on the road. That really freaks me out completely

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm fine with the stereotypical horror related things; I used to be afraid of such things when I was a little version of myself, though now, funnily enough, I'm a big fan of the horror genre and I guess you could say I'm slightly intrigued by all things supernatural.

However, s-s-s-spiders... (I'm sorry I can't)

Last edited:

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I have a phobia of bugs. I can't even eat a lobster or anything. Gives me the creeps.

I also can't walk around at night with out getting very creeped out. I love walking, just not at night.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm not easily freaked out by the usual stuff- the dark? Pah! Spiders? Meh! Blood? Pish!

I am very very very phobic of earthworms though. When I was younger my brother used to pick them up and chase me with them. Now I can't think about them without... I actually am shaking now lol, they make me throw up. In year 7 science once we had to collect bugs and whatnot and separate them into groups for whatever reason and people got worms and I got sent home from school because I had a panic attack and couldn't stop shivering for hours. It's everything. The way they look, the way they move, vomvomvom.

I also automatically assume you're a murderer if you see all the empty seats on a bus and take the one beside me. WTF is up with that? But that is another story and another type of creeped out.

Mirrors in the dark.

And people knocking on my door late at night. (Or worse, windows). I used to live in a ground-floor apartment and this happened way too often.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Thunder, Lightning, spiders, bugs in general, creepy looking animals, fish, monotone sounds increasing in volume, feet, butts, body fluids, internal organs, and microorganisms.

I'm secretly 5. :yes:

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I hate it when you've read something scary (a good and creepy creepypasta) but you read it at night. And then you can't sleep cause you think that freakin' Slenderman is standing out your window or the stupid Rake is sitting at the end of your bed...

Sheik

:the:
the majority of ZD

Not much really creeps me out or scares me... I suppose I don't really like anything/anybody that stares at me or looks like it's staring at me. Oh, wait...

Smiling. Smiling creeps the hell outta me. Not, like, normal smiles, but creepy smiles. Also, this may be derived from my personal unenjoyment of smiling. I find it completely loathesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom