• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Blow Your Mind

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Basically, if anything has made you think "What!" such as oranges being pre-sliced by nature

A theory of Spongebob Squarepants blew my mind. The show was originally based off of nuclear testing! Bikini Bottom is a real place, where an atomic bomb was set off underwater. This explains why they all talk and how pineapples can grow underwater. Also explaining many questions, such as "How Mr.Krabs can have a whale for a daughter?" And explosions the shape of mushroom clouds go off with the drop of a penny. It all makes sense.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oranges are pre-sliced by nature? The hell?

And what about quantum physics? I absolutely cannot understand that crap at all; it literally makes my brain hurt.

Babies. My brother has a fully functioning human mind in his head, he just doens't know how to use his body yet. He knows who to speak, and he's trying so hard to... But he can't, not yet. It amazes me that he knows how to do it, yet he can't yet. In a weird way, a baby's impulse is better than ours. Ten minutes before he puked today, he knew something was wrong and refused to eat. It's just too... incredible for me to wrap my mind around. Life. Consiousness.

I say that Melica's theme is Truth. Keriki's is Honesty, Lenyrin's is Identity, and so on. I think that, if I had a theme, mine would be Life... because in a roundabout way, I'm on an inner quest to figure it out.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
The fact that I believe this whole thread was just an elaborate pun upon your name...

Well since the OP mentioned Spongbob i'll talk about something equally lame but awesome that blow my mind.

In the 1986 animated Transformers movie there is a character called Unicron. After having so many transforming cars, planes, boats, insects and anything man made that moves the movie introduced a transforming planet! A planet! I saw this movie when i was like 5 years old and it still blow my mind today and I'm 25.

More so than just being a transforming planet though, it also ate moons, looked like the devil and was voiced by the epic Orson Welles. You can't get any more epic than having Orson Welles voice a transforming moon eating planet that looks like the devil.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
81b28e41e96e3c3920e786e62951015a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom