• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I've heard about what happened in Yemen a few months ago, which is worrying. I hope you never get sent into the field.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Yeah.

What bothers me about all this is all the hypocrites. People whom this law does not apply to, and yet they think they have the right to look down on us for hating it.

The worst people are those who somehow avoid it through a medical reasons and yet they lecture about how good it is for the country.

Sorry for the rant, I'm just frustrated about all this.
That's common everywhere. A bunch of crusty old draft dodgers using other people's kids as fodder. Really sucks you literally got drafted into this, though.

They established the draft recently, it only applies to males under the age of 30.:ananger:
They think "its for our own good" because of all the "troubles" in the middle East.

My own pet theory is that they despise young people and they wanna punish us in anyway they can.

Get hype indeed.

That reeks. :mad:

Yeah because nothing is better for young people then to drag them into a dangerous situation without their consent.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Some positive news, though I don't know why you would care.. My wedding date is set. :wynaut:

I think it's nice to know that someone no matter who wishes to get married it shows commitment to an ideal that is surprisingly sparse these days, i hope you are the betrothed are happy with each other and spend many years together Nysa

Night Owl

~Momentai
So far I'm having a blast here in Dallas with the Chi Alpha group from A&M.
I am a little peopled out though.

The best dollar I've spent this week was on a pair of earplugs.
The music is so loud that earplugs only bring it to a reasonable level.

I think it's nice to know that someone no matter who wishes to get married it shows commitment to an ideal that is surprisingly sparse these days, i hope you are the betrothed are happy with each other and spend many years together Nysa

Thank you! We have stuck together for 6 years, I think it's safe to say that we will be together through anything. I think the ideal has changed a lot. I'm old fashioned, marriage is an investment and I plan to spend the rest of my life with him.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I'm starting to get sick. Great timing.

Always sucks when you get ill just after christmas, it sucks BIG time.
____________________________________________________________________________________

On a different Note, i am hoping next year is more like that last few months of this year, 2015 was a really bad year for me and it started picking up again in September and got me happy to be meeting and talking to people again, hoping 2016 follows that vein and really hoping i can have a job by May time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom