• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Did you here that the Phlog got another buff? Why Gabe N? The w=m1=Phlog is real now.
Phlog isn't too amazing. I rely a lot on airblasts, and with that absent, it's impossible to contest soldiers or demos (and demoknights) at mid or long range. I'm also pretty upset at the Degreaser nerf as well. Pyro was the last thing in need of nerfing.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS! DOWN WITH THE IMPERIAL MILKDRINKERS!

cough

Skyrim. Skyrim is on my mind. Specifically, the heavily-armored, greatsword-swinging, racist Nord roleplay I'm doing in Skyrim rn. Tangentially, Ulfric is a piece of ****.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I just had some ham one of my flatmates brought over from their family's place. I didn't spend the holidays with my family, so they sent some food and love my way, which is extremely kind of them, though I don't deserve such kindness. I appreciate it immensely however, and the meals were very good. I then proceeded to eat an entire 12 pack of candy canes, which has made my tongue sore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom