• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Sad that I have like 5,000 likes on my music page and the only one liking posts is my boyfriend and his family. -.- I appreciate it but still.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I feel really bad because this is gonna be the first year that I don't get anybody any Christmas gifts because of my severe financial desperation. They're all super understanding, but that doesn't stop it from feeling bad.

Salem

SICK
You know when you have a headache for soo loong that it becomes natural that you can sort of function without it hindering your daily activities.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I feel really bad because this is gonna be the first year that I don't get anybody any Christmas gifts because of my severe financial desperation. They're all super understanding, but that doesn't stop it from feeling bad.

My sister had this issue a few years ago, she accepted she couldn't buy gifts but felt guilty as hell, especially when she saw how much was spent on her, she's back on her feet (ironically she started up a business already), so shes better off now, she still feels guilty about that despite being told not to worry.

Djinn

and Tonic
People these days always with their noses in "information" more interested in reading the thoughts and opinions of others than ever attempting to acknowledge anyone around them. Definitely not like the good old days....

197o1okyuiv27jpg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom