• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
His mouth is the biggest issue, I honestly think he'll piss off a lot of other countries. He'll probably ruin all of our alliances... he just doesn't seem like he'd be a good president. His mouth is what would get us in trouble.

At this point, it could go either way. He gets so much media attention for the terrible things he says, so I think he would either win by a landslide because of all the attention he's getting, or lose because he is so hated. Really hoping it's the latter

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Trump is an active racist though. One of the things that makes the US what it is is its racial equality. It took a long time to build up to where it is now, and while it's not perfect, it's a hell of a lot better than a lot of other countries, evidenced by the fact that they elected an African-American as president. With Trump in office, everything the country has worked towards over the past hundreds of years is at risk of being totally thrown out. Just by the way he's treating Muslims, if just one black person slips up, Trump's the kind of person that would have that "ban all blacks" kind of attitude. It's who he is. He doesn't give a ****, all he wants is power. He's already extremely powerful, becoming president would escalate that substantially. In contrast with some other candidates who at least try, Trump doesn't care about anything. He's gonna ruin the US.
I couldn't believe his poll ratings rose after he had that dumb idea to ban all Muslims. It isn't all muslims that are the problem, that'd be like saying let's ban Christians for starting the KKK... associating a religion as a whole with a terrorist organization is so dumb. Sure it's true that Isis and a lot of terrorist groups are Muslim, but they have adopted a completely different form of Islam than what is normal, radical Islam. It's a barbaric form of Islam in a modernized world. They are taught to hate the Western world, and they are easily manipulated to adopt that train of thought. It's just all messed up.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
While everybody is pumped for the upcoming Star wars movie, I'm going back in time and watch Aliens. Last saturday I watched Alien and now it's time for the next one :D TEAM XENOMORPHS!

XENOMORPHS YAY, So huggably murderous, they just want someone to hug them and love them and then be brutally murdered by them.

I kinda feel like a bit of an outsider here after having been gone for 2 months. It's weird.

Yes, I know how you feel after being gone earlier this year. The best way to get back into things is to post a lot, catch up with the people you used to talk to a lot, and try to meet some new people. It should get you back into the swing of things in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom