• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
KWjKZek.jpg

lol

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I don't feel like re-typing this **** so I'm just gonna paste skype stuff

[3:57:34 PM] Eric the Red: Ugh once again my mother starts treating me like ****
[3:57:39 PM] Eric the Red: Because wearing comfortable clothes is "gross" according to her
[3:57:43 PM] Eric the Red: She was literally screaming at me and running me over
[3:57:48 PM] Eric the Red: "Wah wah my depression is getting worse" yeah well so is mine and I don't go around screaming at my family because of what they choose to wear
[3:57:53 PM] Eric the Red: And God for ****ING bid I stay in and use my computer because "that's not helping your depression" yeah like standing outside with my thumb up my ass is so much better
[3:58:02 PM] Eric the Red: And then she tries to guilt trip me into saying she's not horrible
[3:58:07 PM] Eric the Red: Great she started fighting with my dad and he stormed out of the house
[3:58:08 PM] Eric the Red: perf

[4:56:25 PM] Eric the Red: how the ****
[4:56:27 PM] Eric the Red: goddamn
[4:56:43 PM] Eric the Red: my mom thinks wearing pajamas around the house is disrespectful
[4:56:48 PM] Eric the Red: she wears sweatpants
[4:56:58 PM] Eric the Red: sometimes my dad will walk around the house buck-ass naked
[4:57:06 PM] Eric the Red: but when I wear pajamas and a robe it's evil
[4:58:47 PM] Eric the Red: half-tempted to put on my formal clothes as a great big middle finger
[4:59:02 PM] Eric the Red: or just walk out there starkers since clearly that's not a problem

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator

[3:57:34 PM] Eric the Red: Ugh once again my mother starts treating me like ****
[3:57:39 PM] Eric the Red: Because wearing comfortable clothes is "gross" according to her
[3:57:43 PM] Eric the Red: She was literally screaming at me and running me over
[3:57:48 PM] Eric the Red: "Wah wah my depression is getting worse" yeah well so is mine and I don't go around screaming at my family because of what they choose to wear
[3:57:53 PM] Eric the Red: And God for ****ING bid I stay in and use my computer because "that's not helping your depression" yeah like standing outside with my thumb up my ass is so much better
[3:58:02 PM] Eric the Red: And then she tries to guilt trip me into saying she's not horrible
[3:58:07 PM] Eric the Red: Great she started fighting with my dad and he stormed out of the house

[4:56:43 PM] Eric the Red: my mom thinks wearing pajamas around the house is disrespectful
[4:56:58 PM] Eric the Red: sometimes my dad will walk around the house buck-ass naked
[4:58:47 PM] Eric the Red: half-tempted to put on my formal clothes as a great big middle finger
[4:59:02 PM] Eric the Red: or just walk out there starkers since clearly that's not a problem
WTF?? I wear pyamas all the time when I don't have to go anywhere at all and it's cold and windy outside. Your mom thinks you're still a baby?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava

My parents do this to me as well, not the picking fights bit but yelling at me not to be wearing comfy clothes, i'm like well i just finished college and i am not wearing this nasty filthy clothes for a minute longer (Horticulture course which means digging and fertilizing), she has literally threatened to burn my favorite pants off my three times.

All i can say is tune them out man and hold in there, it'll end eventually.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I can't move out, I have an 11k/year cap or else I lose my cheap tuition and none of my friends can afford to rent a house or work somehwere far enough from ym college to where it would be impractical. Yay, constant verbal abuse for the forseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom